Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 41

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gowen, Michigan
    PIN
    Just ask!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    6.0.0.337
    Posts
    242
    Thank you everyone for the support!

    I would like to let everyone know, 2.0 will not be free - it will be VERY cheap ($1.99). It will have numerous new features in it, a lot of which I think many people will appreciate.

    Anyone who donates now will get 2.0 for free on the release, when you donate make sure you put your email in the notes section and I will contact you to be a beta tester and once complete I will send you a final copy of the application for free

    This one will ALWAYS remain free.



  2. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple
    PIN
    Just Ask!
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.600
    Carrier
    The "New" AT&T
    Posts
    843
    Geat news... just donated $5 before i read this.

    I did not enter my email but i am sure you know how to reach me lol

    When you are you expecting to release the first beta?

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gowen, Michigan
    PIN
    Just ask!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    6.0.0.337
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyJrod View Post
    Geat news... just donated $5 before i read this.

    I did not enter my email but i am sure you know how to reach me lol

    When you are you expecting to release the first beta?
    I'll be releasing beta's by features. As I add a feature I'll be shipping out a beta (Only to donators and a select few).

    I won't be expecting the first beta for at least a week, BUT you never know



  4. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9930
    OS
    7.0.0.340
    Posts
    92
    i downloaded this app yesterday and i really love it. great job and im looking forward to the update and paying for it as well. this app is so useful you deserve to get paid for making it

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    PIN
    PM me for
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    vWhatever's most recent
    Posts
    46
    Happy to contribute $5 to the cause.

    Good luck with this one. This is an app with a TON of potential!



  6. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmyShine View Post
    Thank you everyone for the support!

    I would like to let everyone know, 2.0 will not be free - it will be VERY cheap ($1.99). It will have numerous new features in it, a lot of which I think many people will appreciate.

    Anyone who donates now will get 2.0 for free on the release, when you donate make sure you put your email in the notes section and I will contact you to be a beta tester and once complete I will send you a final copy of the application for free

    This one will ALWAYS remain free.
    Great app, just made a donation to the cause

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple
    PIN
    Just Ask!
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.600
    Carrier
    The "New" AT&T
    Posts
    843
    Whats what are you thinking will be in version beta 1 of 2.0...?

    What feature you planning on tackling first.

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gowen, Michigan
    PIN
    Just ask!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    6.0.0.337
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyJrod View Post
    Whats what are you thinking will be in version beta 1 of 2.0...?

    What feature you planning on tackling first.
    I'm going to tackle the easy stuff first. As it needs to be done anyway, I've already re-wrote the framework to be a bit quicker and have a different Ui. I have also made it reboot on startup already and a few other interesting things.

    I'll keep you guys updated!

    Thank you for the support!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •