Yes, in 2.0 it will auto start on reboots, you are on the list of many people who have requested that :P
And yeah, No BB yet.. :( I want one but I'm living off of the simulators right now..
Nah, the whole economy thing is taking a big hit on my family.. That's why my dad said i was not the brightest to release the application for free - I just felt people would show support by donating and saying thanks - that and I'm tired of everyone releasing an application thinking they are entitled to be paid for it.. Some apps should be free whether you want money or not.. :P 2.0 I can't guarantee will be free though, but I can also guarantee it won't be more than $2..
But I think, it is great marketing the way it is right now. People get to know your app and therefore should be more than willing to pay a small amount - hey, < $2 is a small amount - for an upgraded version!
My opinion... If you plan to charge even $1.99 for a 2.0 you need to make a few adjustments.
- One should be able to click on the time and have it jump to the clock app.
- Have it auto restart after reboots like Berryjoose.
- Also add a set of options when you open the APP.
- Military Time or Regular Time - Some people may prefer the reg clock in the OS, but may want this to show Military time.
- Set an Alarm - Set an alarm can be a whole new section of the app.
- Time of the day chimes - I dont remember what the app was called, but it was multi alarm kinda app and it had a Chime feature. I could set the app to make a small Chime on the hour, ever hour. I could change it to the half or quarter hour too. It also made a cool sound for high noon. The Chime part would also ask me when to start and stop the chimes, so it was not chiming while I was asleep. I have it set to chime like 10-8 or something.
You should see what you could do about the above. Make the $2 upgrade worth it and tons will buy. There is no other utility like this, so get on it before your idea is taking. If you put everything above in the app, you may even be able to squeeze $4.99 out of people. I would pay $4.99 for the app.
great job!! works great!
This is a nice little app. Thanks!