I'm going to PM you something.. Keep an eye out.
My opinion... If you plan to charge even $1.99 for a 2.0 you need to make a few adjustments.
- One should be able to click on the time and have it jump to the clock app.
- Have it auto restart after reboots like Berryjoose.
- Also add a set of options when you open the APP.
- Military Time or Regular Time - Some people may prefer the reg clock in the OS, but may want this to show Military time.
- Set an Alarm - Set an alarm can be a whole new section of the app.
- Time of the day chimes - I dont remember what the app was called, but it was multi alarm kinda app and it had a Chime feature. I could set the app to make a small Chime on the hour, ever hour. I could change it to the half or quarter hour too. It also made a cool sound for high noon. The Chime part would also ask me when to start and stop the chimes, so it was not chiming while I was asleep. I have it set to chime like 10-8 or something.
You should see what you could do about the above. Make the $2 upgrade worth it and tons will buy. There is no other utility like this, so get on it before your idea is taking. If you put everything above in the app, you may even be able to squeeze $4.99 out of people. I would pay $4.99 for the app.
great job!! works great!
This is a nice little app. Thanks!
Hold it hold it hold it. Your saying you put this application together without even owning a BB? Freakin incredible. I have not downloaded your app, I'm on island time. I'm gonna donate anyway to help you get that BB and maybe soon others will follow suit. I could imagine what else you could think up if you had one. I thought that was very creative thinking outside the box coming up with this one.
Shimmy, when I press that donate button alls that happens is just a picture of "donate" comes up. Nothing else happens, I keep pressing and pressing and the only thing that happens is the picture gets bigger
Are you trying to do it mobile Jerry?
Posted via mobile device
I as well am impressed and will donate some and be the first to buy the new version!!!
I PMed him the link instead of going through the button. Let me know if that helps :) And thank you for the support!!
Yes I did try and do it mobile. I will turn on my computer tomorrow (as I always do on Friday to download Lou's GD show) and try it that way.
kick-a! i like this app, im always leaving programs to find the time. thank you.
Thank you everyone for the support!
I would like to let everyone know, 2.0 will not be free - it will be VERY cheap ($1.99). It will have numerous new features in it, a lot of which I think many people will appreciate.
Anyone who donates now will get 2.0 for free on the release, when you donate make sure you put your email in the notes section and I will contact you to be a beta tester and once complete I will send you a final copy of the application for free http://images.crackberry.com/forum_i...es/biggrin.gif
This one will ALWAYS remain free.
Geat news... just donated $5 before i read this.
I did not enter my email but i am sure you know how to reach me lol
When you are you expecting to release the first beta?
i downloaded this app yesterday and i really love it. great job and im looking forward to the update and paying for it as well. this app is so useful you deserve to get paid for making it
Happy to contribute $5 to the cause.
Good luck with this one. This is an app with a TON of potential!
Whats what are you thinking will be in version beta 1 of 2.0...?
What feature you planning on tackling first.
I'll keep you guys updated!
Thank you for the support!!!!