Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 17

  1. #9
    sunkast Guest
    There's a red x for Anny Way Wap Root, GTE CyberTrust Root, VeriSign/RSA Secure Server Root, and Vodafone WTLS CA. No clue what importance any of those have if any.



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    There's a red x for Anny Way Wap Root, GTE CyberTrust Root, VeriSign/RSA Secure Server Root, and Vodafone WTLS CA. No clue what importance any of those have if any.
    hmm never heard.. did you download and try the vodafone twitter app?

  3. #11
    sunkast Guest
    Don't think so. Could be from an OS I installed that was from Vodafone and one point maybe.



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    I have them all here as well with a red x ...and I am on Vodafone....

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    PIN
    the tail on the iPhone
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    152
    I've got a bunch of DOD certs that have red 'x' on them.



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by dlsolo View Post
    I've got a bunch of DOD certs that have red 'x' on them.
    I believe DOD= Department of Defense. So that may be for the best.. I think it means you just never registered with that server.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Western,NY
    PIN
    someone us
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.1015
    Posts
    377
    I have an "x" next to VeriSign/RSA Secure Server Root. Info said it expired 1/7/10. Phone is working ok.....hmmm.....
    Last edited by Tevansny; 01-21-2010 at 06:14 PM.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by tevansny View Post
    I have an "x" next to VeriSign/RSA Secure Server Root. Info said it expired 1/7/10. Phone is working ok.....hmmm.....
    Mine says the same exact thing. Confused too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •