Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 36

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by dlsolo View Post
    Yeap! That was my question. Just didn't exactly know how to ask it. Thanks!
    FRE works for me but you have to open optioins and click a seperate reply button which is kind of a pita.. Fixmo works great but is killing a few batteries.. I need an app dev for this lol



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    FRE works for me but you have to open optioins and click a seperate reply button which is kind of a pita.. Fixmo works great but is killing a few batteries.. I need an app dev for this lol
    Nice avy Neppers

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    the problem with fixmo is it is a battery HOG... I have tried it twice now and man was it a killer, and all I want to use it for is the email editor. I konw there was an app out there that let you do that.. TM I am with you... Need something different
    All I would like to have is the Undelete function and the Edit. Wish they would make them a separate program.



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    All I would like to have is the Undelete function and the Edit. Wish they would make them a separate program.
    I know.. it kind of stinks.. I cant believe there arent any other apps out there....

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    All I would like to have is the Undelete function and the Edit. Wish they would make them a separate program.
    Why not suggest it to them to offer single apps as well, or apps where you can enable or disable the functions you do not require? Since it is beta, I could imagine that these 'fixmos' are happy for any input - you'll never know...



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    I emailed them about the battery drain. I was hoping for them to fix that. If they fix that I would have kept it.

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    I emailed them about the battery drain. I was hoping for them to fix that. If they fix that I would have kept it.
    I'm still trying to figure out why I can't get FRE to work properly :aargh4:

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why I can't get FRE to work properly :aargh4:
    What's the problem? I opened the app in the DL folder, sent an email to a friend (me) and it was integrated in the email menu...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •