Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 25 to 32 of 32

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    Quite an increase. Now I was also using the phone during this time as well, so some of this is shadowed. BUT it's way too high.
    I am with you I have tried it twice, and cant get it to go under 8.3% an hour. there are no settings to change for that.. I tried 3 battery pulls and still kills my battery... I really want to use this but damn the battery thing mand



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    I am with you I have tried it twice, and cant get it to go under 8.3% an hour. there are no settings to change for that.. I tried 3 battery pulls and still kills my battery... I really want to use this but damn the battery thing mand
    Yeah, the nearly 10% drain did it for me. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh wrong answer. At that rate I'll be charging every 15 minutes LOL

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    Yeah, the nearly 10% drain did it for me. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh wrong answer. At that rate I'll be charging every 15 minutes LOL
    LOL someone that is using it what were your settings... and what is your battery usage.. there has to be something that we are missing



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    UK
    PIN
    suck it...
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    BB10
    Carrier
    3
    Posts
    335
    after the update a day ago to v*.10 I have just run the app and its now updating to v*.11
    Just thought I would let you know,

    As for the duct tape, tried it but she ate through it lol

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by Madasafish View Post
    after the update a day ago to v*.10 I have just run the app and its now updating to v*.11
    Just thought I would let you know,
    Thanks. Tried it, but cannot see too much changes, imho the appearance changed a bit, the battery watch since .10 does not calculate remaining time and the (discussed with them) storm specific things such as using multi-selection with two fingers in undelete are not yet implemented... I think, I will always give it a try, when an new update is there, but until they have fixed some things, I will not be a regular user



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Indonesia
    Device
    8520
    OS
    5.0.0.411
    Posts
    59
    been using this app since it's beta...
    the undelete feature is quite useful, and i got the app for free cause I was a beta tester. but it needs a lot mor feature for an app that cost almost $20

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    PIN
    PLZASK4IT
    Device
    9800
    OS
    6.0.0.141
    Posts
    79
    is this beta still open?

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Fixmo Tools - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps

    no its not it is now a paid app.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •