Skobbler: Free navigation app for Europe
I'm sure some of you folks are located in Europe and aren't we all looking for good but affordable apps? Well, maybe this one is suited to your needs. Skobbler offers mobile navigation throughout different countries in Europe. The best part of it is, it's free!
Well known to iPhone users already, Skobbler has added more and more Blackberry devices too.
- 2D map and arrow representation
- Exact route guidance with 450 different voice commands
- Display of real signage information for motorway exits
- Information about valid speed restrictions
- Always uses up-to-date maps
- On-foot navigation
- Directly using addresses from the telephone book
- Hotel reservation
Easily installed via OTA download the app can be used for 120 days, after that, registration at their site with a valid email address is required. For now registration is free.
Besides the current navigational apps such as Ö-Navi
, Skobbler is something you should try out if you are looking for free navigation in Europe.
Invitation to an open discussion about mobile navigation
Just curious, share your experience with mobile navigation!
What is your preferred app?