Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 21

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by rufunky View Post
    Thanks bmtenney.,. Nice find indeed...Great app, if only this applied to the whole phone I would purchase it without hesitation. Still very nice though!

    If you happen to find that other app let us know
    Still looking for that other one that I know is out there!

    Here is a link to you tube video for anyone wanting to see it in action

    YouTube - acceloDex - Contact List Application for the Blackberry Storm



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by rufunky View Post
    Thanks bmtenney.,. Nice find indeed...Great app, if only this applied to the whole phone I would purchase it without hesitation. Still very nice though!

    If you happen to find that other app let us know
    I really would like this when scrolling through the pics. I have too many.

    Although it is much better since the .75 days

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    184
    Oh yah, this type of app would be perfect for fliping through pictures..



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.591
    Posts
    130
    this would be awesome to see on an os-wide scale. hopefully the people at rim will listen, as i know this is a pretty common wish from storm users.

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kiladelphia
    Device
    HTC Incredible / Droid /Pre +
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    One of the best scrolling programs for all your contacts makes alot faster. I think its 4.99 they just gave it a upgrade so now your pics for contacts show up you can also try before you buy.



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kiladelphia
    Device
    HTC Incredible / Droid /Pre +
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by skeletallightning View Post
    this would be awesome to see on an os-wide scale. hopefully the people at rim will listen, as i know this is a pretty common wish from storm users.
    OS 4.7.0.299 has flick scrolling i know LOL:crackhead::crackhead::AR15firing:

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    Not yet, I believe it needs to be integrated into the OS.
    Neo, have you tried Poynt. Whe you select for say movie theaters or restaraunts, a feature in poynt is that the list actually scrolls, and i'm not sure if it's a feature or just something in the software, but if it can flick scroll i would think someone could develop an app that could accelerate the pic scrolling or browser scrolling, mfg:

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kiladelphia
    Device
    HTC Incredible / Droid /Pre +
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Neo, have you tried Poynt. Whe you select for say movie theaters or restaraunts, a feature in poynt is that the list actually scrolls, and i'm not sure if it's a feature or just something in the software, but if it can flick scroll i would think someone could develop an app that could accelerate the pic scrolling or browser scrolling, mfg:
    Just googled it and downloading now. They had a message its available via BB app world.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •