Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 18

  1. #1
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538

    Google Talk Issues

    Is anyone having issues logging into Google Talk on their 9550? I believe I am using the most recent version of Google Talk but every time I try logging in I get error server time out.

    Any ideas?



  2. #2
    TemperamentalMan's Avatar
    TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Is anyone having issues logging into Google Talk on their 9550? I believe I am using the most recent version of Google Talk but every time I try logging in I get error server time out.

    Any ideas?
    I'm not 100% on this BUT there are widespread GTalk issues with Android devices right now relating to a server issue. Could be involved.

  3. #3
    zerog46 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    31
    Working on on VZW, 8530.



  4. #4
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    I'm not 100% on this BUT there are widespread GTalk issues with Android devices right now relating to a server issue. Could be involved.
    I don't this issue is related to that. I have had this issue ever since I had the 9550.

  5. #5
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Is anyone having issues logging into Google Talk on their 9550? I believe I am using the most recent version of Google Talk but every time I try logging in I get error server time out.

    Any ideas?
    Its shows your logged in. I sent you a message yesterday but you never responded.



  6. #6
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Could be a corrupt sys file with in your google app. I would probably remove it from the device, reboot then re install the app. Just a thought though....

  7. #7
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Could be a corrupt sys file with in your google app. I would probably remove it from the device, reboot then re install the app. Just a thought though....
    Thanks, I will give that a go

  8. #8
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    I know a lil late but I have had 0 trouble with it all nite..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •