BeejiveIM 2.0 Release Candidate 1
New BeejiveIM for BlackBerry 2.0 RC 1.
Changes from the 1.9.7 beta revolve around bug fixes.
New features from current production version:
- support for 5.0 OS
- file transfers via link, you can now transfer files to buddies on all IM accounts.
- email push when app running in background (see preferences in app).
- send voice notes
- send GPS location (if supported by phone)
- new chat styles & background images
- new buddy list layouts
- improved battery life
- overall UI redesign
- facebook IM
- various other bug fixes & enhancements
This beta is not supported on devices with OS's below 4.2.1.
This is beta software and not a production release. Bugs and defects are to be expected, please report any defects in this forum.
- Fully delete your current installation of BeejiveIM (including any modules).
- Restart your BlackBerry
- Use the links below to install the beta based on your phone's OS. To find this go to Options -> About on your BlackBerry
Over the air (direct download to BB via web browser)
http://www.beejive.com/otabeta5.0storm 5.0 OS - Storm & Storm 2 ONLY
http://www.beejive.com/otabeta4.7storm 4.7 OS - Storm ONLY
http://www.beejive.com/otabeta5.0 5.0 OS
http://www.beejive.com/otabeta4.6_vga 4.6 & 4.7 OS with VGA screen
http://www.beejive.com/otabeta4.6 4.6 OS NON-VGA screen
http://www.beejive.com/otabeta4.3 4.3 & 4.5 OS
http://www.beejive.com/otabeta4.2.1 4.2.1 OS
http://www.beejive.com/beta5.0storm 5.0 OS - Storm & Storm 2 ONLY
http://www.beejive.com/beta4.7storm 4.7 OS - Storm ONLY
http://www.beejive.com/beta5.0 5.0 OS
http://www.beejive.com/beta4.6_vga 4.6 & 4.7 OS with VGA screen
http://www.beejive.com/beta4.6 4.6 OS NON-VGA screen
http://www.beejive.com/beta4.3 4.3 & 4.5 OS
http://www.beejive.com/beta4.2.1 4.2.1 OS
I really lost interest in this app when I found out they wanted to charge me $10 to transfer it to my 9550. The app cost $20 when I got it. Now $10 to transfer? No thanks BeeJive.
Thanks for posting this for our members. I will definitely give this a shot and report back with feedback and any bugs.
Originally Posted by willows
Tags for this Thread