Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 29

  1. #9
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Thanks for the post mepascal. I was wondering how to get this darn thing on my phone.



  2. #10
    bahubby is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Device
    storm 1
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tevansny View Post
    Just downloaded. I do not see any real change yet.
    The only thing i did notice is tha application memory
    went from 119.5 mb on start up to 124.1 mb on start up

    Not sure how with a bigger file but i'll take it.
    I also noticed a jump in app memory from 29 mb to 33.9 mb on my S1 when I rebooted after installing this update. App World also seemed to load faster for me afterwords.

  3. #11
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Thanks for the post mepascal. I was wondering how to get this darn thing on my phone.
    I've tried but still no success



  4. #12
    birdman is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7
    finally works on my 5.0 8330

  5. #13
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Jah View Post
    I've tried but still no success
    Use your Blackberry device and navigate to the alternate download link.
    If you are still having an issue then we will get you another link.
    You can also use your PC to copy the link and place it in an email. Then send the email to your Blackberry. Open the email and select the link.
    Good luck.
    Posted via mobile device
    Last edited by MePascal; 12-05-2009 at 03:36 AM.



  6. #14
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Use your Blackberry device and navigate to the alternate download link.
    If you are still having an issue then we will get you another link.
    You can also use your PC to copy the link and place it in an email. Then send the email to your Blackberry. Open the email and select the link.
    Good luck.
    Posted via mobile device
    Ok...I will try both! Thank you!

  7. #15
    basilb's Avatar
    basilb is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    6.0.0.333
    Posts
    154
    I have Blackberry App World version 1.1.0.24, and when I look at my applications/add on I see that I have two of these entries for Blackberry App World, I deleted both rebooted and had none, then I downloaded again, and then after another reboot I have two entries again?
    So is this the correct updated version?
    Does anyone else have two entries?

    Thanks

  8. #16
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by basilb View Post
    I have Blackberry App World version 1.1.0.24, and when I look at my applications/add on I see that I have two of these entries for Blackberry App World, I deleted both rebooted and had none, then I downloaded again, and then after another reboot I have two entries again?
    So is this the correct updated version?
    Does anyone else have two entries?

    Thanks
    That's strange. You could try poking around with BBSAK and reading the CODs to see if there's anything left after you delete app world.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •