Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 40

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenbekah
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Yep now it is .6.8.1 can't find anything about what is new with this upgrade but downloading now.

    thanks for the update rvasquez
    Hey Bryan I just dl 6.8.1 and saw that you mentioned an article you wrote, is that in your blog too? And did you mean that you use the Aerize Loader in combo with this or just this app to add/remove stuff from your card? Curious cuz I had issues with Aerize loading and unloading.
    Hey Mike I use bbfilescout mainly for deleting sample pics or other system files, as well as for unzipping and storing files on the memory card. Card loader I use just for loading and un loading of apps I don't use every day



  2. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tucson
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Wirelessly posted (9530)



    Hey Mike I use bbfilescout mainly for deleting sample pics or other system files, as well as for unzipping and storing files on the memory card. Card loader I use just for loading and un loading of apps I don't use every day
    Thanks Bryan, ummm....for the sake of not repeating yourself is the zip/unzip process talked about in your article, and if not, where is it?:dunno:

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenbekah
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Wirelessly posted (9530)



    Hey Mike I use bbfilescout mainly for deleting sample pics or other system files, as well as for unzipping and storing files on the memory card. Card loader I use just for loading and un loading of apps I don't use every day
    Thanks Bryan, ummm....for the sake of not repeating yourself is the zip/unzip process talked about in your article, and if not, where is it?:dunno:
    No its not in the post I only did it on using bbfilescout to delete the sample media files. That was of course before shrink a os came out. So now its a little out dated lol. I will see what I can find for you when I get back from the zoo



  4. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tucson
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Wirelessly posted (9530)



    No its not in the post I only did it on using bbfilescout to delete the sample media files. That was of course before shrink a os came out. So now its a little out dated lol. I will see what I can find for you when I get back from the zoo
    Aw geez man, go have fun with your family, sorry 'bout that. Next time just give me one of these....:nutkick:!

  5. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8
    Wirelessly posted (Pearl 8100 )

    That's the change log :

    2009/05/16 - BBFileScout update to 0.6.8.1 What's fixed?• Fixed NullPointerException when moving files • File listing gets reloaded automatically when you toggle the option "show hidden files" 2009/05/12 - BBFileScout update to 0.6.8 What's new?• Additional sort option 'by Type' (by file extension) • Sort order will be indicated in the file list (behind the one directory up folder/above the file size) • Sort type can be changed via key short cut [SHIFT]+[O]|[P] • Sort order can be reversed via key short cut [SHIFT]+[U]|[I] What's fixed?• Search will show again filenames & icons (was broken in 0.6.7) • Fixed NullPointerException when opening an empty (0 byte) file in the BBFileScout Text Editor • Possible internal exception handling improved (still long way to go)

    From bbfilescout change log page

    Greetings
    Last edited by Neolantis; 06-20-2009 at 02:42 AM.



  6. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Thanks for the change log.

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Western Mass
    PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Posts
    358
    Is there a way to delete the factory theme using bbfilescout.

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75 View Post
    Is there a way to delete the factory theme using bbfilescout.
    Themes are deleted thru options> advanced options> applications > select theme >bb key > delete.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •