Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 97

  1. #9
    apuntsel's Avatar
    apuntsel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    262
    You should remove the old version before installing the new version. There is an upgrade charge of $3.99 but might be free depending on when you bought the previous version. Update is not out yet on Mobi Hand.



  2. #10
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by apuntsel View Post
    You should remove the old version before installing the new version. There is an upgrade charge of $3.99 but might be free depending on when you bought the previous version. Update is not out yet on Mobi Hand.
    The update is available at our mobihand BBOS store. BerryWeather 2.0 - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps

  3. #11
    T-Rob's Avatar
    T-Rob is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    How do I go about being charged for the upgrade? I only see the $9.95.



  4. #12
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rob View Post
    How do I go about being charged for the upgrade? I only see the $9.95.
    If you bought it from mobihand you just click on buy the upgrade.

  5. #13
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Wirelessly posted (9630)

    We will be updating a seperate version as well. 1.6 and this will be basically 1.5 with wunderground as the weather source. It will be a free upgrade for those who don't want ALL the other great features that come with 2.0.



  6. #14
    TDawg is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    6

    Problem with 2.0

    I just purchased the update for 2.0 and installed the app.

    Now I can not flick between different locations, the first one stays there and will not go to the next.

    I have a Storm2 9550, did MobiHand give me the wrong version to install (like non touch screen)? If so how do I get the correct version installed?

    Thanks.

  7. #15
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by TDawg View Post
    I just purchased the update for 2.0 and installed the app.

    Now I can not flick between different locations, the first one stays there and will not go to the next.

    I have a Storm2 9550, did MobiHand give me the wrong version to install (like non touch screen)? If so how do I get the correct version installed?

    Thanks.
    I really hope that's not the case. lol non the less if you have your new BW2.0 code Bellshare - BerryWeather

    you want the 5.0 version. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the new one

  8. #16
    apuntsel's Avatar
    apuntsel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    262
    smcoldbb ... Really love this new version and features

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •