Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 49 to 54 of 54

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm 9530
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzles View Post
    Does anyone know how to change the speed dials once they are set??
    If I want to change the speed dial I hold down the dial and a pop up appears: either edit or clear. Once selected, you can add a new favorite. I am still trying to figure out if more than the default dials can be added inside the mini version. I know it can be done inside desktop Opera.



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    PIN
    312939D8
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by horseshoe View Post
    If I want to change the speed dial I hold down the dial and a pop up appears: either edit or clear. Once selected, you can add a new favorite. I am still trying to figure out if more than the default dials can be added inside the mini version. I know it can be done inside desktop Opera.

    awesome that works for now thanks!!

  3. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    So. Jersey / Philly region
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyricidal Hybrid .705 v2 (.591-based)
    Posts
    164
    Anyone with a Storm using Opera Mini Beta 2 experience different sized icons when saving a page to the Speed Dial? If so, anyone have a clue as to ho to make the icon larger and not small? I've saved a site to one spot and the icon was large then I saved the same site to another spot and it was a small icon. ?????



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    I used it for a while on the storm 2 but it have me a lot of problems. I had to end up removing the app but that was one of mine. Not sure what caused it.
    Posted via mobile device

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    So. Jersey / Philly region
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyricidal Hybrid .705 v2 (.591-based)
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    I used it for a while on the storm 2 but it have me a lot of problems. I had to end up removing the app but that was one of mine. Not sure what caused it.
    Posted via mobile device
    Well hopefully the next Beta release or final release will address the issue.



  6. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm 9530
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by ktklein View Post
    Anyone with a Storm using Opera Mini Beta 2 experience different sized icons when saving a page to the Speed Dial? If so, anyone have a clue as to ho to make the icon larger and not small? I've saved a site to one spot and the icon was large then I saved the same site to another spot and it was a small icon. ?????
    I have all the speed dial boxes loaded, but all the icons within do have different image details. Some have more detail than others. I do not see anything in Settings that allows what you are interested in doing. Also looks like the Speed Dial boxes are all the same size in mini vs desktop. There one can change how many speed dial boxes are featured by choosing different sizes.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •