I'm so happy to have this app up and running again on my S1. Haven't been using it since switching to 5.0.
For anyone that actually paid for this upgrade. I sent Mobi an email yesterday and they responded back today with a refund confirmation. No harm, no foul. I have retained counsel to fight for interest on my $2.95 over the one day period. I'm gonna be rich. [/sarcasm]
then what for i pay for this software. In the agreements which i pay, it did not state that your software does not support leak os. Pay money and not getting support....send a mail to request help take days to revert which I have kept quiet abt....pay for something and in the end get some Standard reply which you guys don't support it at all.
Meterberry is now updated to 2.0.3.
Posted via mobile device
2.0.2 dose not work on my device
Running OS 220.127.116.11XX
2.0.3 it is working PERFECT in my S2 ... loving it!
Follow me on Twiter [/URL][/CENTER][/SIZE]Le0_Br4zUc4 - BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 Running 18.104.22.1688
still can't get soft resets or scheduled resets to work. Running MeterBerry 2.0.3, OS 22.214.171.1248. I keep getting the following message:
Your device cannot be reset now because a reset request has already been initiated by MeterBerry or another application. You may have previously chosen not to reboot when prompted to.
This is not true. I have tried this multiple times, immediately following a battery pull, to no avail. Anyone else have this problem?
Now here's my question...within Options->Applications I BB buttoned on MeterBerry to set all my permission to "Allow". Excuse my elementary knowledge, but what do you mean by setting the core OS permissions...how do I do that?...thanks in advance
Is there a app name meterberry reset stub in the app list? If it is, delete it. It usually pop up there if you cancel a reset.
Last edited by jnepsa; 11-10-2009 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Consolidation
nope, that does not exist in my Applications list...though I have seen that in there before, but that was weeks ago, and I deleted it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times since then, including versions 2.0.1, 2.0.2, and now 2.0.3....all to no avail. I haven't had MeterBerry working properly (in terms of the reset feature) since version 1.5.8 when I had OS 126.96.36.199
One other thing to note...I just tried a reset again, using Mode 1. I observed the following:
- initial information box saying "resetting device"
- After a few seconds a "Reboot Now or Reboot Later" information box pops up (with Reboot Later already highlighted), and within a split second that screen goes away as if I had clicked the screen and initiated the "Reboot Later" option.
- A few more seconds goes by and I get the information box "Your device cannot be reset now because a reset request has already been initiated.....you may have previously chosen not to reboot when prompted to.
- I hit "OK" and I return to MeterBerry.
- Now looking in my BB Application List (under homescreen options), I notice the MeterBerryResetStub listed. I try to delete and it says: "MeterBerryResetStub has already been scheduled for deletion. Deletion will occur when handheld is restarted."
So to me the key to this problem is #2 above...it seems as if it's initiating a "Reboot Later" without me actually clicking the screen. Would this have anything to do with all of my permissions being set to "allow"?.....hmmmmm....