Who has OBD (Obsessive BlackBerry Disorder) - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 118

Thread: Who has OBD (Obsessive BlackBerry Disorder)

  1. #61
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)



    Orio your sick man... Sick I say...:banana:



    Security can we get this man a room please?:22:
    I already have a room...I'm a "Lifer"...BBOS gave us our own "padded" room....

    :boggled::crazy::bigeyes::eek13:




  2. #62
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    I already have a room...I'm a "Lifer"...BBOS gave us our own "padded" room....

    :boggled::crazy::bigeyes::eek13:
    Mark...you may or may not be sick....:banana:
    Personally, I think that is cool with all the hardware.....
    I have to give you kudos for giving BB's to your son's.....You kids must think your the coolest guy on the planet....Awesome :arms:

  3. #63
    Pblakeney's Avatar
    Pblakeney is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Coast
    Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    7.0.0.362
    Carrier
    VZW
    Posts
    336
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Hi

    I am Mark, and I have OBD. I have bought 3 BBs...but I also have given 2 to my sons...so that means I'm not sick...right??

    I may also have OBAD (Obsessive Blackberry Accessory Disorder)...I've bought 6 charging cradles, at least 10 cases, holsters, batteries (more power!!), screen protectors....what have I forgot?? Seidio sends me a Christmas AND a birthday card.

    Let's not even start on OBTD...themes...sssshh
    Mark,

    You are not alone...reaching for your hand in support.

    While on a business trip this week at the airport I witnessed a storm user who could not even get through paying for items as he pulled out his device and had to read a text which held up the line.

    Then while sitting in a bar during "Happy Hour" I met a VZW account manager who said the S2 won't be out until Nov time frame. And he was aware of the BBOS community and had Wolverine on his Storm.
    P. Blakeney

  4. #64
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Mark...you may or may not be sick....:banana:
    Personally, I think that is cool with all the hardware.....
    I have to give you kudos for giving BB's to your son's.....You kids must think your the coolest guy on the planet....Awesome :arms:
    Well...my kids are grown "kids"...a married one...and a college one...and a working one,(who bought his own "curve"...he got a bunch of accessories from when I had a curve)...

  5. #65
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Still....Cool, Apples don't fall far from the tree :approve:

  6. #66
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Well...my kids are grown "kids"...a married one...and a college one...and a working one,(who bought his own "curve"...he got a bunch of accessories from when I had a curve)...
    regardless, i am married "kid" and wouldnt mind if poppa dukes gave me a blackberry and accessories one bit... he'd be a lil cooler in my book :lmao:

  7. #67
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    regardless, i am married "kid" and wouldnt mind if poppa dukes gave me a blackberry and accessories one bit... he'd be a lil cooler in my book :lmao:
    Now your talkin, :cool2:
    My son and and daughter-in-law both have storms after they started tinkering with mine. Course they had now idea about manipulating the OS's. So that's my contribution to them. I try to keep them hooked up on the latest and greatest.

  8. #68
    savioAMG's Avatar
    savioAMG is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    HEAD
    Device
    9530 | 9000 | 8320 | 8130
    OS
    Who remembers anymore?!
    Posts
    18
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, my name is Savio and I have OBD.
    You can see what I have in my sig.
    I'm currently waiting for the Onyx.
    -iPhone 3G -9530 -9000 -8320 -8130

    ^^True signs of an addiction.

  9. #69
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by savioAMG View Post
    Hi, my name is Savio and I have OBD.
    You can see what I have in my sig.
    I'm currently waiting for the Onyx.
    Welcome to the club Savio. Coffee and donuts will be served at the meeting

  10. #70
    watkins's Avatar
    watkins is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow watkins On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    Liked
    0 times
    i don't want to join the group but i don't think i have an alternative.

  11. #71
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Ok, I did it again. I have purchased the 8900 on Friday and ordered the Tour on the same day...heaven help me!!!

    I dont have OMD (Obsessive Memory Disorder) but I noticed something with all these devices sitting in front of me. I rebooted them all and here is the app mem boot figures

    Storm 53.8
    Bold 58.7
    8900 144.6


    What gives with the 8900, why does it boot so high? I have everything loaded the same for the most part. If they can do that for the 8900 why not the other devices. Just a question not a fixation.

  12. #72
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Dang BBC slowly back away from the credit card :lmao: oh yeah and please mail the 8900 to me, just so I can you know protect yourself.

  13. #73
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Ok, I did it again. I have purchased the 8900 on Friday and ordered the Tour on the same day...heaven help me!!!

    I dont have OMD (Obsessive Memory Disorder) but I noticed something with all these devices sitting in front of me. I rebooted them all and here is the app mem boot figures

    Storm 53.8
    Bold 58.7
    8900 144.6


    What gives with the 8900, why does it boot so high? I have everything loaded the same for the most part. If they can do that for the 8900 why not the other devices. Just a question not a fixation.
    I am getting similar number, after I reboot:

    Storm: 48.3mb
    8900: 139.1mb

  14. #74
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Dang BBC slowly back away from the credit card :lmao: oh yeah and please mail the 8900 to me, just so I can you know protect yourself.
    Oh no, I dont use credit cards they are taboo.... but damn my bank account hurts...:damnit:

  15. #75
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Wow impressive! 130+ for the 8900 is the 5.0?

    What does the 8900 have for internal memory? 256 or 1gig?
    Bellshare - Premium Blackberry Apps

  16. #76
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Dang BBC slowly back away from the credit card :lmao: oh yeah and please mail the 8900 to me, just so I can you know protect yourself.
    Oh no, I dont use credit cards they are taboo.... but damn my bank account hurts...:damnit:
    I see you chose ignore the mail me the 8900 part of my post :angryfire:

  17. #77
    billr's Avatar
    billr is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bend, OR
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    BBC Hybrid V8.5
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    0 times
    The 8900 has 256 MB of internal RAM while the Storm has 192 MB of RAM. The Bold has 128 MB.

  18. #78
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Wirelessly posted (9530)



    I see you chose ignore the mail me the 8900 part of my post :angryfire:
    Oh, I must have missed that....:haha:

  19. #79
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by billr View Post
    The 8900 has 256 MB of internal RAM while the Storm has 192 MB of RAM. The Bold has 128 MB.
    Thanks billr!!!

  20. #80
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Liked
    0 times
    my wife thinks i do but i think she's nuts.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •