Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 47

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oregon via SoCal
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey!
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    v5.0.0.xxx
    Posts
    382
    Wirelessly posted (9530 Storm)

    I feel your pain.



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Device
    9550
    Posts
    79
    That really stinks. Wonder why he's been taking so long to ship? I guess I won't be ordering from him any more, either. Sorry guys. He wasn't that bad at shipping things out for me. Maybe I just got lucky for some reason.

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by DRLyman View Post
    That really stinks. Wonder why he's been taking so long to ship? I guess I won't be ordering from him any more, either. Sorry guys. He wasn't that bad at shipping things out for me. Maybe I just got lucky for some reason.
    No worries DR as long as it comes and works I will be happy



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    The charger just arrived works great. The Tour sits in a little loose but since I don't use it as a clock it doesn't affect me. It is just nice not to have to plug it in LOL

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    213806F1
    Device
    950 -> 957 -> 8700g -> Curve -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8900
    OS
    5.0.0.314
    Posts
    28
    do many people not use skins and covers on their blackberry's? I bought a Seidio case and clip to protect the phone from that occasional slip and fall.



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by fsantiago36 View Post
    do many people not use skins and covers on their blackberry's? I bought a Seidio case and clip to protect the phone from that occasional slip and fall.
    No I use mine naked but with a belt clip holster I do have a black rubber skin that I will be giving away later on a twitter contest

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oregon via SoCal
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey!
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    v5.0.0.xxx
    Posts
    382
    Wirelessly posted (9530 Storm)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    The charger just arrived works great. The Tour sits in a little loose but since I don't use it as a clock it doesn't affect me. It is just nice not to have to plug it in LOL
    Cool Bryan, thought you might get it by the weekend.

    ~X

  8. #32
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Device
    Droid 3
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Posts
    184
    Does this unit sync/charge or just charge?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •