Accessory Review: Jabra WAVE
In the hectic life of a business professional living near the shores of Lake Ontario, it is often hard to have a clear conversation when you are surrounded by wind gusts. Today, let me introduce you to the bluetooth headset that solved my concerns, the Jabra WAVE.
I've always had respect for great quality workmanship, & truly believe that Jabra strives to release products that are most elegant, discreet and stylish Bluetooth headsets. I was a bit leary of Jabra's claim that this headset prevents wind/background noises from affecting with your calls, but upon my initial test call (in 60km/hr wind gusts) I became a believer. The crisp, clear audio quality experienced during my test calls would make you think that I was in a quiet library.
- 3 layer Wind Noise Reduction
- HD Voice for better sound experience
- Stream multimedia – GPS, music and podcasts with A2DP
- Behind-the-ear style for all day comfort
- Voice Guidance gives spoken battery level and connection status
- Multiuse™ - connects to 2 Bluetooth® devices simultaneously
- Up to 6 hrs talk time & 8 days standby time
- Lightweight Design
- Superior Audio Quality
- Up To 6 Hours Battery Life
- Spoken Battery Level & Connection Status
- Lack Of Comfortable Placement For In-Ear Portion Of Headset
- Irregualr Initial Bluetooth Pairing
Overall, the Jabra WAVE is a winner in my book. It would clearly be a welcomed addition to any bluetooth accessorie must-have list. If you are considering getting a bluetooth headset or earpiece, I would highly recommend the Jabra WAVE. You can get it today for only $74.95 in our BlackBerryOS online store. For under a hundred dollars, can't beat that.