Those who know me know that I'm very accident-prone with any electronics that I own. I'm currently on week #2 of my search for the perfect case that brings comfort, but also protection to my device. Today, we'll take a few moments to look at the Case-Mate Barely There Case for Bold 9900/9930.
This was my first experience with a Case-Mate case. The impact resistant, flexible plastic shell gives you a very lightweight, yet durable protection. I was surprised with how tin the actual casing was. This case was a bit of a hassle to put on, but once in place it was very sturdy.
- Minimalist packaging
- Great access to all ports/buttons
- Very slim/lightweight
- Comes in 12 different colors (Black, Electric Pink, Teal, White, Metallic Silver, Pink, Amethyst, Electric Orange, Electric Green, Royal Blue, Blue, Metallic Gold)
Overall, Case-Mate's Barely There Cases provides a great small & lightweight protective case. You can get it today for only $25.00 directly from Case-Mate.
- Very hard to remove case from phone.
- Unable to put phone in holster
- Case doesn't seem to sit 100% flush on the phone
Contest: Please leave a comment below for your chance to win a Case-Mate Barely There Case for Bold 9900/9930. Contest ends November 18th, 2011 at 11:59PM EST