The Jabra CRUISER2 Bluetooth in-car speakerphone makes hands-free in-car calls even easier. To start with, its voice gives you simple pairing instructions the first time you turn it on. After that you just put it on your sun-visor and it will connect automatically with your mobile every time. It will also synchronize with your phonebook.
You won't run out of charge because its voice will tell you when it needs more power. It is also equipped with an FM Transmitter and A2DP, which allow you to stream your music from your phone to the car stereo. With the Jabra CRUISER2 you stay in control of the conversation without taking your hands off the wheel.
- Superior sound for hands-free calls in the car
- Multiuse™ - connect to 2 Bluetooth® devices simultaneously
- Voice Guidance – Caller ID, battery status, set-up and more
- Dual microphone technology for excellent sound
- No installation needed – just clip it onto the sun visor
- Connect it to your car radio with the FM transmitter and transmit your music and calls to your car stereo (A2DP)
- Up to 14 hours talk time and up to 20 days standby time