Accesory Review: OtterBox Commuter Series Case for Bold 9700/9780
Regardless of how careful we try to be with our devices, we are always bound to drop it off a table or some other object. Many search for the perfect case that brings comfort, but also protection. Today, we'll take a few moments to look at the Otterbox Commuter Series Case for Bold 9700/9780.
I've always wondered what all the hype about Otterbox was & I wasn't disappointed upon receiving this case. A two-part case, the silicone skin is what covers & protects most of the device. The polycarbonate outer shell give additional, more durable coverage in areas that may come in contact more often when dropped. The lightweight design makes a barely noticeable difference in weight, so you'll feel like it's not even there.
- Lightweight design
- Great color selection (Black/Back, Black/White, White/Pink)
- Case can be removed with ease using both hands.
- Protects all areas that would be scratch-prone.
- No Compatible/fitted for original 9700/9780 holster (had to improvise with a Bold 9000 holster for fit)
- The plastic Outer Shell sometimes gets caught on holster when being removed
Overall, Otterbox provides a great stylish, yet protective case you won't be embarrassed to have on your phone. You can get it today for only $30.35 (reg. $31.95) in our BlackBerryOS online store. For just a bit more than thirty dollars, you can't really beat that for other similar cases.