As I started off in the video, I'd like to thank Justin for giving me the Epik Case and holster to do the review on. Now, the review. I will admit, I procrastinated and was somewhat nervous when I did this video (Which is odd, I'm generally outgoing). The Epik Case is honestly one of the better cases I've had the pleasure of using. It was a very sturdy and strong flexible plastic; all of those features end up making a great combination. The holster is also a nice piece of work if I might add. My 8520 Curve fits perfectly in the holster with the case on, which is always great since I've gone through a few that barely hold the phone in.
- Very lightweight, I could barely notice it was on.
- It's incredibly easy to put on and tough to take off.
- Although the holster did break, it was very easy to put back together. Took a matter of 5 minutes to get the clip back on.
- The charging slot is perfect to allow the charger to fit right in there.
- The buttons on the side are very hard to click, some people may like this - I personally don't want to have to thumb wrestle my BlackBerry.
- The clip on the holster (that holds onto you're pants/belt) breaks off easily. Thankfully, it goes right back together easily also.
For those of you who haven't watched the video, Epik Case is having a great sale coming up soon! He will be having a sale dropping the prices of the Black and Clear cases down to $4.99 and all other colors will drop to $3.99.
To finish this review off, I give the case combined with the holster an A+! This is a great case and even better with the holster. Now, Justin was kind enough to give us 8 coupon codes to giveaway to our members. This means 8 of you will get a case, for free! All you have to do is simply leave a post in the discussion thread and you're entered!
The contest will run until August 10th, 2010. I will select the 8 winners shortly afterwords.