With BlackBerry focusing on integrating social networks into BlackBerry 10, do you find yourself:
- Sharing something to Twitter/Facebook more often?
- Checking into Foursquare and posting to BBM/Twitter more often?
- Using Twitter/Facebook more often in general? (either T4BB or 3rd-party)
- Replying to tweets/Facebook messages faster because of Hub integration?
- Updating BBM status more often?
For me personally, I am on Twitter close to 24/7. Either replying to messages from the Hub or just cruising through Blaq. It's so quick and easy.
Am curious to know if you feel BlackBerry 10 has turned you into a social butterfly and what makes it so easy on BlackBerry 10.
Maybe a bit more on Twitter. Otherwise, not really as social as I was before BB10.
I've definitely gotten more social with Facebook, BBM and BlackBerry sites in general. The ease of reading, sharing, responding and posting has gotten so much easier. And not just easier, but with this beautiful Z10 screen, it's a joy to do.
BB10 can best be thought of as an operating system with four main states: on your homescreen, in an application, in your messages (BlackBerry Hub), or in your app drawer.BlackBerry 10 is built around a handful of basic concepts and gestures, some of which would be difficult to discover without a tutorial, yet seem obvious once you've mastered them
its the worst operating system i have ever used anytime i liked it a lot