BlackBerry has carried on the tradition of leaked operating systems into the BlackBerry 10 OS. We've created an easy step-by-step guide to help you install these leaked operating systems onto your device. Let's get started!
Before you begin, make sure that you have downloaded the correct version of BlackBerry 10 OS for your specific model of BlackBerry 10 device. To find out what model number your BlackBerry 10 device is, type "Myver" then space, into the text field. The number should look something like "Z10STL100-4/10.0.9.2749." Z10STL100-4 is the model number, while 10.0.9.2749 is the OS version. For more on device model numbers, see here.
1. Turn off your BlackBerry 10 device.
2. Unzip the AutoLoader EXE OS file onto your computer.
3. Open the AutoLoader EXE and wait for prompt to say "Connecting to Bootrom."
4. Now plug your device into computer via USB and turn on (installation should automatically start and you should see a green LED light on your device appear).
5. Wait for installation to complete before disconnecting. Phone will reboot during the process.
6. You can check under Settings... About... to verify that your OS has been updated.
Tip: As always, be sure to backup your device.
Warning: Installing a leaked OS may cause your phone to not function properly. BlackBerryOS.com is not responsible for any issues you may encounter.
If you are having any issues with the install process, please post your questions below in the comments!