Application Name: AppLock
The only real AppLock for BlackBerry 10. Requires OS1.3.1+
AppLock is designed to password protect all Android™ applications, the BlackBerry® Hub™, Assistant, Phone, Text Message, Contacts and Calendar applications from unauthorized access.
When an application is launched you will be prompted to unlock the application and enter the correct password. Without the correct password you can not run the application.
When locking Android™ applications it is all or none meaning you will be asked for the password everytime you run an application. Once you have unlocked the Android™ application you have 5 seconds to run it. After 5 seconds the application will become locked again.
AppLock supports Session Password so that you do not have to enter the password for specific time period eg: 5 minutes to 3 hours.
You can set to delete the Session Password when the screen turns off. This will force you to enter your password when you run the protected application.
AppLock uses the BlackBerry® AES 256bits encryption library to secure the key. Your private password is used to decrypt the key.
You can customize the password background with your own wallpaper.
Please read the limitations before you purchase AppLock.
• AppLock requires BlackBerry® OS10.3.1 and higher
• AppLock can only secure all Android™ applications, the BlackBerry® Hub™, Assistant, Phone, Text Message, Contacts and Calendar applications.
• When you reset the device or upgrade the AppLock application, AppLock will not be able to protect the applications from launching. You will get a Hub message reminding you to reconfigure AppLock on each system reset and upgrades. The setup is very easy to do.
• A System Card is a sub program that can display information to the user like viewing or editing a Contact information. The actual program is not launched so therefore AppLock can not protect System Cards.
• For these reasons we highly recommend that you to enable Device Password in the Settings, Security Privacy application. This will prompt for your device password on every System Reset.
BlackBerry World: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/59962011