Brainwave induces optimized mental states ideal for school, exam preparation, confidence, problem solving, memory, creativity, confidence and learning.
Brainwave Brainwave is unlike any other brainwave entrainment application. Other brainwave and binaural beat applications use only a single brainwave frequency and carrier signal. The Brainwave Progressive Brainwave Entrainment algorithms use a series of brainwave programs, multiple frequencies and carrier waves to gently bring your brainwave frequencies to your desired state using a more natural and effective frequency progression.
*** Advanced Features ***
- Multiple Brainwave programs each specially designed to elevate you to a unique mental state.
- Multiple ambient background sounds to choose from.
- Ability to create your own custom time option.
*** Programs Included ***
- Brain Energizer: Takes you through a series of brainwave programs and progressively elevates your level of alertness.
- Concentration Boost: Designed to put your mind into the ultimate state of focus and concentration. Ideal when you need to block out surrounding distractions and study.
- Brainstorming: A series of brainwave programs that elevates your mind to a state of open-mindedness and creativity. Perfect for when you're stuck on a problem or are having difficulty coming up with an idea. Sit back and plug into this program to completely open your mind.
- Problem Solving: The ultimate combination of focus and creativity achieved through a series of brainwave programs and frequency mixes.
- Memory Boost: This program was designed to be used whenever you feel like taking a break and letting what you've just learned sink in. This will help you maximize memory recall.
- Confidence Boost: Designed to be taken before a test or presentation. The other programs help you prepare, solve problems, come up with ideas and remember what you've learned. This one gives you that final boost of confidence to help you bring it all together and perform at your best.
Brainwave also includes the Thinking Series:
- Creative Thinking
- Lateral Thinking
- Convergent Thinking
- Deductive Thinking
- Centered Mind
LINK : http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/56786893
PRICE : FREE
http://imgur.com/CtVZDfc.png http://imgur.com/E5Ap9vz.png http://imgur.com/QkdwhBP.png