Application Name: Power Tools - The ultimate Active Frame Application. 11+ applications into one single application
Power Tools is the ultimate Active Frame application for BlackBerry 10. Power Tools includes 11+ applications into one powerful active frame application. Here are the included application tools.
* Message Blocker - Block Text and Email spam. Detail log file to keep track of blocked messages. You can view and delete the log file.
* Active Frame - Display Battery and Memory info in Active Frame. Also shows Battery Charging information like time to fully charged
* Alarm - Create custom Alarms for Daily, Weekdays and Weekly. Create multiple alarms. Snooze option. Option to select a random ringtone from your favorite sound folder as a ringtone
* Bluetooth - Control when to turn on and off Bluetooth Daily, Weekdays and Weekly. Schedule multiple Bluetooth
* LED Color - Add color LED to incoming Text, Email, Facebook LinkedIn, Twitter or Accounts. Customize LED for Contacts with Vibrate and Ringtone. Over 25 different color combinations to use. Set contact or Account to VIP status so that you will never miss their text or email. VIP will blink and play the ringtone regardless what the system Notification is set to. Sorry BBM and WhatsUp is not supported yet
*Screen Lock - Add custom sounds when screen is locked, unlocked and password locked. Have a custom password lock wallpaper
*Phone Call - Add custom LED color for all incoming calls, vibrate on call connect and disconnect
*Sound Profile - Schedule and Manage system Sound Profiles. Turn system sound to Vibrate or Silent at nights, Normal in the morning, set Vibrate at the Office, Silent at Church on Sundays, Alert Offs for weekly Staff meeting etc... Sound Profile switching is automated. You just have to set the start and end times and leave it to Power Tools. Sound Profile is only available on OS10.2 and higher
*Wallpaper - Set custom wallpaper on every minute, 5 minutes up to 8 hours, set time to change only Daily, Weekdays or Weekly. Chose a picture folder to randomly or sequentially change pictures. You can optionally add the Battery percentage and current date to the wallpaper. Note: Due to OS10.2 changes when changing wallpapers a Toast message is displayed.
*Picture Resize - Resize a single picture from the Pictures, File Manager or any apps that has Share or Open In feature. When resizing you can select many different sizes to resize the picture like Screen Size, percentage and predefined sizes. You can do batch processing. Resize all the files at once.
*File Shredder - The ultimate personal security. When you delete a file from the Pictures or File Manager app the content is not erased therefore it is possible to recover the deleted file and view the content. By shredding the file it would make it impossible to recover the content. File Shredder will write to the physical location of the files with random data many files over so the content can not be recovered. You can do batch processing. Shred all the files you want.
*Battery Information - Gives you detail information on the current Battery status such as percentage, usage before empty, charging information such as time to fully charged and more.
Each application tool can be added more than once. If you want multiple alarms just add another, want a contact text message LED just add another, want a different Wallpaper while you are at work just add a new wallpaper, want to change the sound profile during lunch just add a new Sound Profile. The possibilities are endless.
Power Tools is easy to use and powerful. It will replace most of your active frame applications that you ready have into one single simple and functional productivity tool. No more crowded Active Frame screens on the HomeScreen.
** More tools coming soon in the next update. **
Power Tools need to be running in Active Frame (background). We will try our best to support Headless once Power Tools is approved to run in Headless mode.
Link: Power Tools - BlackBerry World
Price: $3.99 US