Application Name: Signal Tracker
Having bad network signals? Don't worry. Use Signal Tracker to find the best signal around you.
Signal Tracker lets find the best and worst cell signal location on your wireless network at your place, work place and everywhere. Signal Tracker gives you the GPS location and the signal quality along with detail network information.
When you start the signal tracking Signal Tracker saves the signal information to the database so that you can plot the graph, view the actual signals on the map, share or export to csv format file. You specify the interval to save each signal in the Settings screen from 10 seconds to 10 minutes interval.
With Signal Tracker you can now pin point the exact location if you want the best signal coverage.
* Interval tracking from 10 seconds to 10 minutes
* Plot signals on the graph for easy viewing
* Plot signals on the Map using BlackBerry Map. Requires Internet or WiFi connection
* Get detail information about a specific saved signal
* Share signal with your friends
* Export signal data to csv file format
* Shows the Best and Worst signal on your tracked route
BlackBerry World: BlackBerry World - Signal Tracker