Phone Call Recorder
Application name: Call Recorder
The ultimate Native BlackBerry 10 Phone Call Recorder. Simple and easy to use phone call recorder. Record to main memory or to SD Card.
Automatically record phone calls, prompt you to record or manually record phone calls.
Phone Call Recorder supports the following recording formats:
1. AMR - Small file size and low recording quality
2. M4A - Average file size and good recording quality
3. WAV - Large file size and best recording quality. Perfect for speech to text translation. You will need a desktop application to covert the wav file to text.
You can sort on File name, Creation Date or File Size and sort in Ascending or Descending order.
Record with touch of a button. Pause and UnPause recording. You can record in background and still use other applications.
Share your recording with BBM, Email, NFC, WhatsApp and all available system sharing.
Voice to Text - To convert voice to text you must record in WAV format and then use any desktop voice to text application to convert to text. Voice Recorder does not convert voice to text.
Note: For best result you should turn on the Speaker phone in the Phone application.
OS Software Requirement
Phone Call Recorder requires Software Release version 10.1.0.4181 and it has been tested on it. Check the OS version in the Settings-About-OS application. It may not work with newer OS version.
* Native BlackBerry 10 Cascade application
* Record in 3 different file formats: AMR, M4A or WAV
* Record to main memory or SD Card directly. No need to copy from memory to SD Card
* Pause and Unpause
* Rename recording file name
* Share recording
* Delete recording
* Automatically record when call is connected and stop when call is disconnected
* Once touch button for manual recording
* Vibrate on start and stop recording
* Different sorting display such as Filename, size or date
* To convert voice to text you must record in WAV format and then use a desktop application to convert to text
* Record in the background and still use your device
* Real time active frame display
* Can be used as a normal voice recorder
* Easy to use
BlackBerry world link: BlackBerry World - Call Recorder Pro
Due to OS10.2+ there is a bug when you record with the Phone Speaker On.
For now do not use the speaker phone until BlackBerry fix the problem in the next OS upgrade.
This OS thing sucks really. I am hoping for a serious upgrade soon..
Tested works fine on leaked 10.2.1.
Originally Posted by IraidaGilyard