Voice Recorder - Best Native Voice Recorder
Application Name: Voice Recorder Built For BlackBerry
The best selling Native BlackBerry 10 Voice Recorder. Simple and easy to use voice recorder. Record to main memory or to SD Card.
This App has been specifically architected for a BlackBerry® 10 experience. The Built for BlackBerry designation is your assurance that this App meets BlackBerry’s high standards for quality and performance.
Voice Recorder supports the following recording formats:
1. AMR - Small file size and low recording quality
2. M4A - Average file size and good recording quality
3. WAV - Large file size and best recording quality. Perfect for speech to text translation. You will need a desktop application to covert the wav file to text.
You can sort on File name, Creation Date or File Size and sort in Ascending or Descending order.
Record with touch of a button. Pause and UnPause recording. You can record in background and still use other applications.
Share your recording with BBM, Email, NFC, WhatsApp and all available system sharing.
Voice to Text - To convert voice to text you must record in WAV format and then use any desktop voice to text application to convert to text. Voice Recorder does not convert voice to text.
If you have Software Release version 10.1.0.4181 and higher you can use Voice Recorder app to record phone calls.
Just make sure you turn on the speaker phone for best recording quality.
* Native BlackBerry 10 Cascade application
* Record in 3 different file formats: AMR, M4A or WAV
* Record to main memory or SD Card directly. No need to copy from memory to SD Card
* Pause and Unpause
* Rename recording file name
* Share recording
* Delete recording
* Once touch button recording
* Start and Stop record sounds
* Recording Led
* Rename file after recording
* File Wipe when deleting a voice recording. This ensure the file is wiped clean from recoverable and readable
* Able to record phone calls. Make sure you have the OS v10.1.0.4181 or higher and turn on Speaker Phone
* Different sorting display such as Filename, size or date
* To convert voice to text you must record in WAV format and then use a desktop application to convert to text
* Easy to use
BlackBerry Link: BlackBerry World - Voice Recorder