Greetings BBOS Members!
You may remember, or already have the original version, but now I'm super excited to present you with "What's On?" version 2.0 - a COMPLETE rewrite from the ground up in Native Cascades - and it's now available for download in BlackBerry World!
This blazing fast native app allows you to stay up to date with the latest TV News, Track your favorite shows with the latest Listings, Schedules, built-in Calendar Reminders and more!
- The latest TV related news from TV Rage.
- Add your favorite shows for quick and easy access.
- Mark episodes as "watched" and track your progress for each saved series.
- A 7-day TV schedule with the ability to set Calendar Reminders from the schedule.
- Saved shows are automatically highlighted in the schedule.
- Choose the country for your schedule. Currently supported: US, CA, UK, AU.
- Detailed series information with show and episode summary's and air dates.
- Search the TV database.
- Active frame scrolls through the latest TV news items.
- Various keyboard shortcuts for QWERTY users.
- NEW Reminders section with deep calendar integration so you can manage your reminders without leaving the app!
*** Z10, Q10 and Q5 are all supported! *** Minimum OS 10.1
Plus I'm planning to add more features in future updates and feedback and feature requests are encouraged!!
NOTE: Only new episodes appear in the schedule, repeat episodes do not! - Canadian users should select the US schedule unless you only want to see Canadian specific programming.
BlackBerry World Link: BlackBerry World - What's On?
A few Screenshots (more in BB World):
About App Permissions:
This application asks for BBM and Calendar permissions. It connects to BBM to allow you to invite others to download, and Calendar permissions are needed so you can set calendar reminders from the schedule.
Main site: Jason Oickle | Independent BlackBerry Developer
You can also reach me here on BlackBerryOS or on Twitter: @skrewball
I hope you enjoy this app!