Application Name: Picture Time Stamp
Picture Time Stamp allows you to stamp a date time and/or a logo on any stored picture or picture taking from the camera. You can set the color of the date time text, the position where to stamp eg: top left, bottom right on the picture.
There are 8 different date time formats that you can select from. You can select to include both date and time or just the date.
The following date time formats are supported:
The following formats are supported when saving the stamped picture.
1. BMP creates a large file size
2. JPG creates the smallest file size and it compressed
3. PNG creates a large file size and has better quality than JPG
4. TIFF creates a very large file size
There are four methods that you can stamp a picture.
1. Manual You use Manual if you want to stamp a picture that you have already taken. A file browser will let you browse for the picture. You can also select to stamp using the current date and time or the date and time from the picture. Check the 'Always use picture datetime' checkbox.
2. Camera You use Camera if you want to take a picture and stamp it. Picture Time Stamp will open the camera and you can then toggle between the Front and Rear cameras. To take a picture select the Take button. The camera in Picture Time Stamp is very limited. If the auto focus is not working properly then just switch the camera and then back again or do a zoom pinch. This should force the camera to auto focus. To zoom in and out do a pinch on the screen.
3. Stamping from the Pictures Application You can select any picture to stamp from the Pictures application. Just select the picture or touch and hold the picture and select the Share icon. You will see Picture Time Stamp in the list. If you do not see it then scroll down to the bottom
4. Stamping from File Manager Application You can select any picture to stamp from the File Manager application. Just select the picture and then select the Three Dots icon and then select Open In or Open in Picture Time Stamp. You can also touch and hold the picture and then select Open In or Open in Picture Time Stamp.
Stamping a Logo A logo can be a BMP, GIF, JPG or PNG file and can be any size but not recommend you to use size larger than 2000x2000 pixels. PNG is recommended because it supports transparent. Where are the Stamped picture saved? You must select a folder where you want to save the stamped pictures.
Picture Time Stamp then creates a new subfolder called StampedPictures. To view the pictures you can use any file browser or the Pictures application.
Application Permissions Note:
If you had denied Camera, BBM and Shared Files permissions then Picture Time Stamp can not save pictures. The fix the problem do this:
1. Run the Settings applications on the HomeScreen.
2. Select Security Privacy
3. Select Application Permissions
4. Look for Picture Time Stamp and select it
5. Set all permissions to allow
If you have any problems please email support at email@example.com
BlackBerry World Link: BlackBerry World - Picture Time Stamp
Price: $1.99 USD