Data Usage Counter for BlackBerry 10
beautiful and useful...
Version 1.0.1 of Data Usage Counter now available at the BlackBerry World
* Weekly, monthly and unlimited cycles for both Cellular and Wifi (NEW!!!)
* Data quota and usage settings, display and calculations in KB, MB and GB (NEW!!!)
* Battery usage optimizations
* UI improvements for Z10 and Q10
* Full OS 10.0 and 10.1 support
* Several fixes for date calculations
Download and enjoy....
More features coming soon....
A native BlackBerry 10 application for tracking your monthly data usage for cellular and wifi networks
- Lively colors that change with data usage level (Similar to Battery Monitor for BlackBerry 10)
- Dynamic cover screen with detailed info on your data usage
- Displays current data usage, remaining balance, percentage of monthly quota used, etc
- Displays amount of data sent or received by your device
- Displays number of days of your cycle remaining
- Allows you to set the monthly quota and previous data usage for first run
- Customizable notifications/alerts for high and medium usage levels
- Full support for BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry Q10
To switch between cellular and wifi usage, tap the app name.
To switch between data used and data remaining, tap on the data count More features coming soon...
Data usage displayed by the app are the actual data usage sent and received by your device as reported by the BlackBerry 10 API.
This might differ slightly with the actual data usage reported by your carrier.
Once you run the app, your current data usage will be updated, so you don't have to keep the app running all the time to track your data usage.
In the works
Real-time data usage graph...
More features coming soon...
BlackBerry World >> Data Usage Counter for BlackBerry 10