"aCar" - Vehicle Management app for BlackBerry 10
We've recently published the BlackBerry 10 port of our vehicle management app, named aCar, to BlackBerry World. We would like to announce it here and have your valuable feedback.
What does aCar do?
It's an all-in-one app to effectively track the fuel mileage and costs, maintenance, trips/mileages and general expenses of your vehicles.
Whether you want to track the fuel mileage, expenses or maintenance of your vehicles, or to simply know if your vehicles operate at their maximum performance, aCar is the right tool for you. Along with its user-friendly UI, aCar will provide you tons of detailed statistics, information and graphical charts/reports to inform you how your vehicles are performing at any given moment. You will never miss a maintenance service (be it changing air filter, engine oil or inspection, etc) using the highly customizable reminders even if aCar is not running. You can also track your trips (both business and non-business) and mileages in detail.
How does it look like?
Here are some screen shots:
Attachment 4436Attachment 4437Attachment 4438Attachment 4439Attachment 4440Attachment 4441Attachment 4442
and more can be found on our website... http://www.zonewalker.com/acar/screen-shots
How about the price?
The basic edition of aCar is completely FREE, which includes:
- Unlimited and very easy data entry.
- Multiple vehicles support.
- Multiple units supports (MPG, L/100km, mi/L, km/L, etc).
- Powerful searching and filtering.
- Geographical location tagging and GPS support.
- Service reminders
- and many more.
Also there is aCar Pro Unlocker app which costs $6.99 USD and unlocks the advanced features of the basic edition. By purchasing the pro unlocker, you can unlock the following features:
- Full-screen statistical charts and graphs: Fuel Efficiency, Fuel Price history, Fuel Costs, Service Costs, and many more
- Thorough statistics about your vehicles, extracted from your own records: Running Costs, Cost of Ownership, Fuel Efficiency and Prices, Fill-Up Costs, Service Costs, Trip Length and Duration, Trip Deductions and Reimbursements; and many more
- Translation in many languages including German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, and many more.
- Data export to Excel compatible CSV format and browser viewable HTML format.
- Data backup and restore.
- Data import from many apps, websites and softwares.
Where to download aCar?
Armond Avanes | ZoneWalker LLC
Website | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter