Scoreloop SDK 1.0 Brings Social Gaming To BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0
We just saw RIM officially release the Native SDK 2.0 for the PlayBook
today, and now Scoreloop SDK 1.0 is now available! Scoreloop is the leading cross-platform social gaming ecosystem with over 120 million users, offering developers a fully-flexible set of tools to power their games with social gaming features including Leaderboards, Achievements, Player Challenges and Player Profiles. The SDK is fully customizable, allowing developers to choose as few or as many features as they want and build them seamlessly into the look and feel of the game.
Scoreloop SDK features include:
- Leaderboards – Allow players to compete on regional and global leaderboards
- Awards and Achievements – Keep players engaged with challenging achievements
- Player Challenges – Add competitive edge with social challenges
- Player Profiles – Personalize the experience with editable profiles
- Friend Management – Spur competition between closest rivals
Take a look at the Scoreloop
pages where there is a comprehensive set of resources to help you get started!