The popular twitter client Ubertwitter has been in beta for 18 months and is finally officially released to the public. If you have used Ubertwitter before download it and see what you think of the changes. If you haven't tried it yet now is a good time to give it a shot. Download it and let us know what you think.
* Rich Facebook Posting - Optionally post your tweets directly to Facebook from your device. Pictures and location show up in your stream as rich media previews.
* Bit.ly Pro - You asked and we delivered, now you can configure your own Bit.ly Pro account and track your own URL shortened links and take advantage of the advanced features that Bit.ly provides including the use of custom shortened URLs of your choosing.
* Dismissible Ads - For those of you on touch screen devices with the Ad supported version, you can dismiss the ad at the bottom of the screen to give you more screen space.
Below is a list of changes and fixes introduced in version 1.114.
* Detection and reconnection to Facebook prior to sending a tweet
* Facebook send error detection Much better detection of errors and reporting to the user if the post to facebook fails
* Manual refresh Fixed a bug where selecting 'refresh' from the menu didn't always kick off a refresh
* Timeline not refreshing Fixed a bug where the timeline would not refresh and large amounts of CPU would be used causing battery drain