Verizon Comparison Chart leaked for Motorola Droid
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Verizon Comparison Chart leaked for Motorola Droid

  1. #1
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times

    Verizon Comparison Chart leaked for Motorola Droid

    One more leaked Droid goodness for you Below is the comparison chart for the Motorola Droid





  2. #2
    Drukan's Avatar
    Drukan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PHX , AZ
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    288
    Liked
    0 times
    Cant help but notice they dont compare it to the STORM 2 !!!.. hmmmm


    On a similar note....
    With this news of the Wifi being crippled on the S2... (unless u pay MORE)... what do you think the chances are that the same will happen with the Droid !?!

  3. #3
    miami1683's Avatar
    miami1683 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    278
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Drukan View Post
    Cant help but notice they dont compare it to the STORM 2 !!!.. hmmmm


    On a similar note....
    With this news of the Wifi being crippled on the S2... (unless u pay MORE)... what do you think the chances are that the same will happen with the Droid !?!
    Well first it's not crippled. It was/is a service book issue. They will get it fixed. I wonder if the reason the don't compare the BB on this chart is that's not it's target competitor.

    No I don't think it will be cripplied. I just wonder how many people will be dumping thier BB for the Droid

  4. #4
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by miami1683 View Post
    Well first it's not crippled. It was/is a service book issue. They will get it fixed. I wonder if the reason the don't compare the BB on this chart is that's not it's target competitor.

    No I don't think it will be cripplied. I just wonder how many people will be dumping thier BB for the Droid
    It looks as if they are comparing against phones not on vzw would be my guess to why the S2 isnt on there

  5. #5
    T-Rob's Avatar
    T-Rob is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    Liked
    0 times
    Can somebody post a link to this comparison...I cannot see the pic on my govt computer.

    Thx!

  6. #6
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rob View Post
    Can somebody post a link to this comparison...I cannot see the pic on my govt computer.

    Thx!
    I cannot as it was leaked to us I will look around and see if maybe another site has picked it up for you.

  7. #7
    T-Rob's Avatar
    T-Rob is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    Liked
    0 times
    Got it...thanks. If you can't, I'll just wait to check it out when I get home. It's all good.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •