Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 22

  1. #1
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535

    Verizon opening stores early on 11/06??

    According to BGR they are being told Verizon will open it's store on November 6th at 6am for the Droid and HTC Eris launch! Quite the launch if that is correct as I can't remember the last time Verizon opened early for anything



  2. #2
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    my store said the same...they open early for the storm too

  3. #3
    apuntsel's Avatar
    apuntsel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    According to BGR they are being told Verizon will open it's store on November 6th at 6am for the Droid and HTC Eris launch! Quite the launch if that is correct as I can't remember the last time Verizon opened early for anything
    Bryan, are you going to go get it at 6:00?



  4. #4
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by apuntsel View Post
    Bryan, are you going to go get it at 6:00?
    NO unfortunately I have to call and order it over the phone in order to get my pricing. I have to talk with a specific manager to have him attach that price to it. I didn't argue since I was happy with the outcome.

  5. #5
    apuntsel's Avatar
    apuntsel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    NO unfortunately I have to call and order it over the phone in order to get my pricing. I have to talk with a specific manager to have him attach that price to it. I didn't argue since I was happy with the outcome.
    Excellent :-)



  6. #6
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    it'll be 6am for me

  7. #7
    apuntsel's Avatar
    apuntsel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    262
    Looking forward to reading all the findings and opinions next Friday

  8. #8
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by apuntsel View Post
    Looking forward to reading all the findings and opinions next Friday
    I agree can't wait. I was just telling some of the staff that I hit several Android forums today, and it was amazing to see all the BB users out there leaving for Android. Whether or not they will stay or go back remains to be seen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •