Best Buy offering preorder on the Droid?
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Best Buy offering preorder on the Droid?

  1. #1
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times

    Best Buy offering preorder on the Droid?



    Today BGR announced that Best Buy is offering preorders on the Motorola Droid for those that can't wait for the 11/06 release date. It is rumored that Best Buy is requiring a $50.00 deposit for your chance to guarantee one.




  2. #2
    apuntsel's Avatar
    apuntsel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    262
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Today BGR announced that Best Buy is offering preorders on the Motorola Droid for those that can't wait for the 11/06 release date. It is rumored that Best Buy is requiring a $50.00 deposit for your chance to guarantee one.
    I concur, was at BestBuy before and they had the flyer up for that. Also flyer indicating that they do not do pricing based on mail in rebates, meaning they give you the pricing with rebate up front.
    Theme: bDroidX · Apps: Supra eKey, SmrtGuard, MeterBerry, Google Maps, Berry Weather, CaptureIt, BBFileScout, Visual VoiceMail, Mortgage Payment Calculator, BubbleBurst, StormSlots, Hangman

  3. #3
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by apuntsel View Post
    I concur, was at BestBuy before and they had the flyer up for that. Also flyer indicating that they do not do pricing based on mail in rebates, meaning they give you the pricing with rebate up front.
    Thanks for the confirmation and additional info :fing02:

  4. #4
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Liked
    0 times
    if you don't get it do you get your 50 bucks back?
    :1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

  5. #5
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    if you don't get it do you get your 50 bucks back?
    Cats,

    You will get your phone if you pre-order it. That is one of their major selling points.

  6. #6
    Drukan's Avatar
    Drukan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PHX , AZ
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    288
    Liked
    0 times
    Tempting... but i gotta put hands on something like this before i buy!!

    but its official... my S1 has got to go ... it has finally gone to $H!T.. screen has been goin nuts... wiggles way to much .. cuts out.. locks up... and the "official" OS is not workin for me... so .. i m leanin to givvin DROID a chance!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •