Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 104

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    PIN
    2807651B
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.85
    Posts
    50
    Via blackberry.com it gave me this error: BlackBerry Maps
    Notice
    Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry Maps. I had it before



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    T-Dot, ON
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Posts
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by panco469 View Post
    Via blackberry.com it gave me this error: BlackBerry Maps
    Notice
    Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry Maps. I had it before
    Go to BlackBerry Desktop Manager, plug in your device via USB, and re-install BlackBerry Maps, click Apply.

    The device will likely reboot.

  3. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    PIN
    2807651B
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.85
    Posts
    50
    Tried that already and did it again and bb maps doesn't appear on the list
    Any idea how or where I could get the app to import it over there?



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    T-Dot, ON
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Posts
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by panco469 View Post
    Tried that already and did it again and bb maps doesn't appear on the list
    Any idea how or where I could get the app to import it over there?
    I"ll be back to find out why you're having this issue, in the meantime, I strongly suggest you contact your carrier and ask them if they can take a quick look at your Service Book.

    Thank you.

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    PIN
    2807651B
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.85
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
    I"ll be back to find out why you're having this issue, in the meantime, I strongly suggest you contact your carrier and ask them if they can take a quick look at your Service Book.

    Thank you.
    I wipe off the cel and went back to 7.0 and bb maps wasn't there. Restore an old back up and neither. Now I'm back to .523. Is there is any way you guys could send me the app so I can import it to bbdm?



  6. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Messed up
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Posts
    49
    To hell with it! After downloading and installing the new .523 file and having it unzip as .402 7 times and on 2 different computers, I QUIT. Program files states it's .523, but all sub files with the exception of the deleted vendor file are .402. I've un installed, erased files, you name it I've done it. I'm going to the bar.

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    PIN
    2807651B
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.85
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by richrab View Post
    To hell with it! After downloading and installing the new .523 file and having it unzip as .402 7 times and on 2 different computers, I QUIT. Program files states it's .523, but all sub files with the exception of the deleted vendor file are .402. I've un installed, erased files, you name it I've done it. I'm going to the bar.
    When you click on the page to download the OS, it appears all the os available for that carrier. Make sure you click on the first one of the page because the second one is the 7.0. It almost get me too

    P.S. I use the loader and BB Maps was there. Don't know why it appears there and not on the bbdm. But I got it back

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Thanks for the pointers, panco469.

    Also, be sure that when you go to download that you are looking at the application build of the OS as there are a couple different numbers there in the details. It should be 7.1.0.523.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Discuss Official BlackBerry Bold 9900 OS v7.1.0.428 From SmarTone HK
    By AgentBlackBerry in forum 9930/9900 Operating Software
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 01:07 PM
  2. Discuss Official BlackBerry Bold 9900 OS v7.1.0.437 From China Unicom [AllLang]
    By grimreaper in forum 9930/9900 Operating Software
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 07:55 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 08:20 AM
  5. Discuss Official: OS 7.1.0.267 For BlackBerry Bold 9900 Via Mobilicity
    By TwistMyMind in forum 9930/9900 Operating Software
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 01:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •