Leaked: OS 18.104.22.1682 For BlackBerry Bold 9900
- Unzip the .rar file and use password ’9900′ to unlock
- Take the files and copy/paste them over top of your currently installed OS on your computer
- For windows, you can find this in C:/ > Program Files > Common Files > Research In Motion > Shared > choose the latest OS folder (preferably 22.214.171.1244)
- Once all files are copied over correctly, connect your 9900 to BlackBerry Desktop Manager
- Follow the instructions to update to OS 126.96.36.1992
Just in: OS 188.8.131.522 for the BlackBerry Bold 9900 has leaked online! Nice to see these leaks coming steady to Bold 9900 users. Now get out that USB cord and give your device a fresh upgrade, and don't forget to leave us a comment to let us know how it works for you!
Warning: Please remember that this IS NOT an official release operating system. If you wish to install this OS keep in mind that this may cause your phone to not function correctly. If you are not comfortable and/or unsure as how to upgrade to this OS and need assistance, please click the link below.