Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 10

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Stoney Creek, ON
    Device
    iPhone 7
    OS
    iOS 10.3.2 Beta
    Carrier
    Telus
    Posts
    2,216

    Leaked: OS 6.0.0.534 for the BlackBerry Torch 9800


    BlackBerry Torch users, rejoice! You've been graced with a leak of OS 6.0.0.534, which seems to be a recurring OS build with many devices in the last few days.


    Warning: Please remember that this IS NOT an official release OS. If you wish to install this OS keep in mind that this may cause your phone to not function correctly. BlackBerryOS and any other BlackBerryOS Official sites are not responsible. If you are not comfortable and/or unsure as how to upgrade to this OS, please click the link below.


    Follow me on Twitter



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Almere, Holland
    PIN
    232C67DC
    Device
    Blackberry 9800 Torc
    OS
    6.0.0.570
    Posts
    19
    Thanks for posting! Downloading now. I don't expect any major changes but I will try to post if I discover something.

    Almost 1 hour now on this firmware. Nothing negative about it, it's a stable working release. Only lost my BBM6.0, but I think I didn't installed that correctly anyways.
    Last edited by s0kkie; 04-12-2011 at 12:46 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by s0kkie View Post
    Thanks for posting! Downloading now. I don't expect any major changes but I will try to post if I discover something.

    Almost 1 hour now on this firmware. Nothing negative about it, it's a stable working release. Only lost my BBM6.0, but I think I didn't installed that correctly anyways.
    Thanks for the feedback.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    For now ill stick with .450 it seems to work well for me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, U
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.526
    Posts
    2
    This OS has the some of the BB Beta Zone KeyCode Issues that 6.0.0.526 had.

    Solution:

    First, copy the keycode from the betazone email. Then when asked for the keycode, touch and hold the input area on the screen until the options box pops up, then select Paste.

    https://www.blackberry.com/beta/threads/view/3788#30940



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Rouse View Post
    This OS has the some of the BB Beta Zone KeyCode Issues that 6.0.0.526 had.

    Solution:

    First, copy the keycode from the betazone email. Then when asked for the keycode, touch and hold the input area on the screen until the options box pops up, then select Paste.

    https://www.blackberry.com/beta/threads/view/3788#30940
    What was the issue? The keycode was too long to past in the normal entry box?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, U
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.526
    Posts
    2
    The Left Click Paste Function isn't/wasn't working for all Beta Apps. It started with FaceBook 2.0 under 526.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Rouse View Post
    The Left Click Paste Function isn't/wasn't working for all Beta Apps. It started with FaceBook 2.0 under 526.
    I see, that's a bummer as that is the most common way to paste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Leaked: OS 6.0.0.526 for the BlackBerry Torch 9800
    By Joe Jerde in forum 9800 Operating Software
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 03:06 PM
  2. Leaked: OS 6.0.0.450 for BlackBerry Torch 9800
    By Joe Jerde in forum 9800 Operating Software
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 05:46 PM
  3. Leaked: OS 6.0.0.486 for BlackBerry Torch 9800
    By TwistMyMind in forum 9800 Operating Software
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 11:28 AM
  4. Leaked: OS 6.0.0.448 for BlackBerry Torch 9800
    By Joe Jerde in forum 9800 Operating Software
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 07:13 PM
  5. Leaked OS: BlackBerry Torch 9800 – 6.0.0.337
    By horangi7 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 08:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •