Official: 9780M_PBr6.0.0_rel2390_PL188.8.131.52_A184.108.40.2066_O2_U K
Download the Operating System from the below link:
Free File Hosting, Online Storage & File Upload with FileServe
Make sure you create a backup before you perform the below!
Instructions For Installation:
1) Install the *.exe file you just downloaded.
2) Navigate to Computer >>> C: >>> Program Files >>> Common Files >>> Research in Motion >>> Apploader
OR to Computer >>> C: >>> Program Files (x86) >>> Common Files >>> Research in Motion >>> Apploader (if you have a 64-Bit Windows Operating System)
3) Delete the file named vendor.xml
4) Connect your BlackBerry through the USB port
5) Run loader.exe
6) Follow the on-screen instructions and enjoy.
When you click NEXT after the last step, you will get a list of components that you can check or uncheck. Ensure you do not touch anything you don't know of. Also, uncheck anything you definitely won't be using.
Example, no need to install all the Instant Messaging Clients such as Yahoo Messenger, Windows Live Messenger, Facebook, etc. Only install the onest you actually use to save the precious memory on your BlackBerry Device.