Just had an awkward situation happen on my phone.
1. Installed new Twitter Beta 184.108.40.206. Asked for a reboot, so I rebooted.
2. Once the phone was passed the Blackberry OS screen, I noticed something very wrong.
3. All my applications were gone, BBM messages were gone, some folders were gone as well.
Now once I saw this, I thought that it fully uninstalled the applications and deleted the folders. Come to find out, all of the modules etc were still listed in the application management tab, but were nowhere to be found on the OS home screen or downloads. Good thing I had done a backup of my applications with BBsak.
1. Restored applications via BBsak.
2. Went back to BB beta zone and re-downloaded Twitter 220.127.116.11.
3. Manually typed that long code that is emailed to you, because for some reason copy / paste did not work within the application.
4. End result, now everything is back to functioning normal.
I do not know if it was Twitter itself, but on reboot for them to disappear and Twitter to be the sole application remaining, was a little awkward. Any more information / issues I encounter I will post.
I also do not know if it was the OS itself, as I have not encountered any issues like this before.