Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 36

  1. #9
    elementx is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    bold (9700)
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    52
    Last edited by elementx; 11-19-2009 at 01:46 PM. Reason: I don't know? this sounded better, less "mine", more "ours"



  2. #10
    ChadH42 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.296
    Posts
    30
    Thank you very much!

  3. #11
    CannedCorn is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New York
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.371
    Posts
    16
    This os has problems linking SMS messages w/ people in your address book, many people show up as just phone numbers despite being in your address book!



  4. #12
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    OP updated with a server link!

  5. #13
    elementx is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    bold (9700)
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by CannedCorn View Post
    This os has problems linking SMS messages w/ people in your address book, many people show up as just phone numbers despite being in your address book!

    really? I have about 300 (only about 25-35 new) sms messages, all of them are properly mapped to my addr book entries.

    I heard it might've had something to do with "-" being in the phone#, can you confirm or deny this, in your case?



  6. #14
    ChadH42 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.296
    Posts
    30
    I'm loading .351 onto my AT&T 9700 at this moment.

  7. #15
    CannedCorn is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New York
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.371
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by elementx View Post
    really? I have about 300 (only about 25-35 new) sms messages, all of them are properly mapped to my addr book entries.

    I heard it might've had something to do with "-" being in the phone#, can you confirm or deny this, in your case?
    Yes, I can confirm this is the case, but what am I supposed to do? I've got an address book with 600+ entries and I'm not about to go through em... this is a major bug. I suspect a lot of people will have this issue.

  8. #16
    skygear is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in a tree
    PIN
    her down
    Device
    9700
    OS
    6.0.0.344
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by CannedCorn View Post
    Yes, I can confirm this is the case, but what am I supposed to do? I've got an address book with 600+ entries and I'm not about to go through em... this is a major bug. I suspect a lot of people will have this issue.
    only address book thing i have done is put the +1 or other country code.... don't know how many people actually put the (-) in their #'s but besides that issue for those of you with it .... solid as far as i can tell... 5 9700's unlocked and loaded and checked against other networks/ att tmo

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •