Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 83

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Perfect.Storm View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Sorry I've been out of the country for a while. My recommendation would be to AVOID this build like the plague. This build failed testing horribly with multiple and multiple freezes and lockups.

    Don't worry my fellow Blackberrians.

    5.0.0.238 leak for the tour should be dropping soon...
    Thanks Perfect!!!

    Also very nice to see you...Hoping you visit us more often



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Perfect.Storm View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Sorry I've been out of the country for a while. My recommendation would be to AVOID this build like the plague. This build failed testing horribly with multiple and multiple freezes and lockups.

    Don't worry my fellow Blackberrians.

    5.0.0.238 leak for the tour should be dropping soon...
    Hey stranger! I'm dumping it now. Two battery pulls in 10 minutes lol...

  3. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    A wiping we will go...a wiping we will go! Hi ho the merrio...ok sorry. Too much coffee. I'm trying to get ready for my weekend nightmare and have been sleeping til 2PM.



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    One thing I did find was USB charging on this build was not an issue. I constantly receive errors on .230 that USB charging is insufficient and the PC does not detect my Tour. This was not the case in this leak.

    SOOOO faster startup/boot times, USB detection (for me anyway); the rest is garbage.

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    Private
    Device
    9530 & 9500
    Posts
    109
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by olta777
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Perfect.Storm View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Sorry I've been out of the country for a while. My recommendation would be to AVOID this build like the plague. This build failed testing horribly with multiple and multiple freezes and lockups.

    Don't worry my fellow Blackberrians.

    5.0.0.238 leak for the tour should be dropping soon...
    Thanks Perfect!!!

    Also very nice to see you...Hoping you visit us more often
    Hey olta777,
    Its good to hear from you again! Thanks for missing me. I've really missed you all. The site looks great!

    Now if I could only figure a way to inconspicuously see .238 I might see a lot of smiles popping up everywhere!



  6. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Perfect.Storm View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Hey olta777,
    Its good to hear from you again! Thanks for missing me. I've really missed you all. The site looks great!

    Now if I could only figure a way to inconspicuously see .238 I might see a lot of smiles popping up everywhere!
    Hmmm...get the claw hammer and run after .238 possessor :haha: mfg: :haha:

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    Private
    Device
    9530 & 9500
    Posts
    109
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan
    One thing I did find was USB charging on this build was not an issue. I constantly receive errors on .230 that USB charging is insufficient and the PC does not detect my Tour. This was not the case in this leak.



    SOOOO faster startup/boot times, USB detection (for me anyway); the rest is garbage.
    I know what you mean. .273 cleared testing very well on the usb charging issue. .230 always seem to post that same code as you mentioned. Sometimes way too much. Anyways hopefully we will see a leak just around the corner...
    Last edited by The.Perfect.Storm; 10-15-2009 at 04:24 PM.

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Maricopa, Az
    Device
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Posts
    20
    Works great for me so far on Sprint I'm liking the yellow sms notifications compared to the blue ones on BBM

    Creating an sms from a contract now works
    Pandora still has issues
    Sprint Navigation still does not work
    BBB 5.0 seems mor responsive when using groups
    Last edited by kyrumo; 10-15-2009 at 04:47 PM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •