9630 5.0.0.273 Findings and Fixes thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 83

Thread: 9630 5.0.0.273 Findings and Fixes thread

  1. #61
    mallinj is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow mallinj On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630
    Posts
    60
    Liked
    0 times

    5.0.0.273 leaked

    Last edited by mallinj; 10-15-2009 at 07:33 PM.




  2. #62
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    8 times
    Threads merged
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  3. #63
    Buzzdar is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    9630
    Posts
    107
    Liked
    0 times
    does this release have tabbed browsing

  4. #64
    MissCourt is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow MissCourt On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    PIN
    k <3
    Device
    9630 (Tour)
    OS
    4.7.1.40
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    the things i have noticed with this build... the theme screen is different when going through to review your list of themes. it also fixes the media player in allowing it to go to the next song automatically. also, if you use viigo, it fixes the article scrolling.

  5. #65
    Dragonball1842 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    30677CF2
    Device
    9530
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by irtehun View Post
    Give it time, it'll freeze up on you. Total freeze, gotta pull battery to get it working again, and at times i had to do a few to get it to boot.
    irtehun is absolutely correct. Random freezes and constant re-boots. Sometimes it just sits there re-booting and does nothing. :aargh4:

  6. #66
    dspcap is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Tour
    Posts
    20
    Liked
    0 times
    I normally load leaked versions the minute they are released.... I am kinda glad I wasn't home today.. Thanks for the heads up !

  7. #67
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MissCourt View Post
    the things i have noticed with this build... the theme screen is different when going through to review your list of themes. it also fixes the media player in allowing it to go to the next song automatically. also, if you use viigo, it fixes the article scrolling.
    Welcome to !

  8. #68
    Nykon1293 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    5.0.0.484
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    0 times
    I am glad i didn't load this one, as i constantly check bbos.com prob 10 times a day hoping for a new leaked OS with some new improvments. Very disappointed with this... :17:

  9. #69
    kobefei is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    I have problem for this 273 rom,it cause my 9630 disconnect network lots of time today since Iinstall it

  10. #70
    BlckBrryMD's Avatar
    BlckBrryMD is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow BlckBrryMD On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Device
    Droid 3
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Posts
    184
    Liked
    0 times
    Based on the posts so far its not a big deal that MegaUpload pulled it off their site. Bummer I would expect such a big jump in the OS # to indicate they fixed things and not having broken more of them

  11. #71
    contractorslim is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow contractorslim On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    30bc4631
    Device
    VZW Tour 9630
    OS
    4.7.1.40 (77)
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by irtehun View Post
    DO NOT USE THIS, its junk, constantly freezes. Trust Me
    experienced the same thing! Woke up at 5am, clock still said 3am when it had locked up! Then wouldnt come back on until now.

  12. #72
    w1tw0lf is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21
    Liked
    0 times
    Didnt have any freezes but kept on loosing network connections. Eventually decided to drop all the way back to 4.7 as it seems to be the only stable release to use in south africa on vodacom.

    Browser icon doesnt come up on any of the os 5 builds for me.

  13. #73
    Syco54645 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630 VZW
    OS
    5.0.0.419
    Posts
    33
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by w1tw0lf View Post
    Didnt have any freezes but kept on loosing network connections. Eventually decided to drop all the way back to 4.7 as it seems to be the only stable release to use in south africa on vodacom.

    Browser icon doesnt come up on any of the os 5 builds for me.
    sounds like something to do with the service books.

  14. #74
    The.Perfect.Storm's Avatar
    The.Perfect.Storm is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    Private
    Device
    9530 & 9500
    Posts
    109
    Liked
    0 times

    Warning: Do not load this build.

    I still see that some people are still wanting to load the build. BEWARE, this build was scratched due to problems found. If you load this build you should expect multiple lockup's, data loss, incorrect data syncing problems and overall slowness in performance.

    My ADVICE would be to wait for the next Tour Leak
    Which should be just around the corner!

    Anyways, if you do load it, keep close to your pc so you can get it wiped. If you don't load it, just hang in there. Another leak is coming soon. Currently testing a better version.
    Last edited by The.Perfect.Storm; 10-16-2009 at 10:40 AM.

  15. #75
    w1tw0lf is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Syco54645 View Post
    sounds like something to do with the service books.
    Definitly i service book issues.

    But now have a question, i am on 4.7 at all is working, if you want to go back to 5.0 what woudl be the best route ? wipe then install or before an upgrade ?

    PS: sorry if this is the wron place to ask this question.

  16. #76
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by w1tw0lf View Post
    Definitly i service book issues.

    But now have a question, i am on 4.7 at all is working, if you want to go back to 5.0 what woudl be the best route ? wipe then install or before an upgrade ?

    PS: sorry if this is the wron place to ask this question.
    yes that is right

  17. #77
    d5coupe is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    44
    Liked
    0 times
    wheres the new leak???? im dying for an update!

  18. #78
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Moved to 9630 OS section.

  19. #79
    Scott Spillers's Avatar
    Scott Spillers is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Device
    BlackBerry Tour 9630
    OS
    4.7.1.57
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Perfect.Storm View Post
    I still see that some people are still wanting to load the build. BEWARE, this build was scratched due to problems found. If you load this build you should expect multiple lockup's, data loss, incorrect data syncing problems and overall slowness in performance.

    My ADVICE would be to wait for the next Tour Leak
    Which should be just around the corner!

    Anyways, if you do load it, keep close to your pc so you can get it wiped. If you don't load it, just hang in there. Another leak is coming soon. Currently testing a better version.
    I'm still looking around every corner for that next Tour leak. :cool2:

  20. #80
    Sporkman's Avatar
    Sporkman is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    92
    Liked
    0 times
    yea im cracking out for a new release

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •