Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 35

  1. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    PIN
    scan if barcode is avatar
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    428
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Hey, stop flirting with Olta!
    :laugh2:
    damn 42 seconds flat Im busted!



  2. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Really? or is it acting up when you are trying to contact someone with BBM5 :lmao: seriously I have not had any issue with 4.7 unless I am contacting someone with BBM5
    Not unless Brett or Olta has BBM5:laugh2: Maybe they are keeping something from us. Quick get the rope
    Nope. Still enjoying bbm 4.7 with all the beautiful .230 features.

    Nate, I have received your bbms and replied...or am I missing something?

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookers
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I chose OS and have NEVER been happier!!! Go for .230!!!
    I agree OS but hey btw look into her eyes and tell me how can you not listen to whatever she says!

    Like new avatar Olta very hot! :cool2:
    You are funny!!! Thanks for the compliment.

    But yes I will recommend .230 to anyone in a heartbeat. The best out there and the unbelievers can just struggle with vzw official



  4. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Nope. Still enjoying bbm 4.7 with all the beautiful .230 features.

    Nate, I have received your bbms and replied...or am I missing something?
    No, you get them. Just takes a while. I get the red clock No biggie.

    I only get it with you, brett and my wife. My wife has BBM5 on her pearl so that explains that one.

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6
    did anyone get the sprint navigation to workon the 230??



  6. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Nope. Still enjoying bbm 4.7 with all the beautiful .230 features.

    Nate, I have received your bbms and replied...or am I missing something?
    No, you get them. Just takes a while. I get the red clock No biggie.

    I only get it with you, brett and my wife. My wife has BBM5 on her pearl so that explains that one.
    If you get replies, I wouldn't worry much. I am in a not-such-great reception area so it's possible that it could be the cause of red X's.

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Sprint
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by yidy View Post
    did anyone get the sprint navigation to workon the 230??
    Worked fine for me today - at least the nav portion to get me home from the store.

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    .230 is da BEST OS IMO out of all prev leaked OSs..bbm 5.0 is not that serious for me..just my $.02

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •