Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 267

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Thank you for the leak BBOS! I have loaded it on my wife's Tour and it is running awesome! So far so good.



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Deep South Texas
    PIN
    Send me a PM for it.
    Device
    9630 Tour - Sprint
    OS
    Irtehuns v7.11 because it rocks
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by jeddmc View Post
    Irtehun-

    If only you coulf find a way to make Telenav for Sprint or SprintNav work. I keep getting error saying Location must be turned on when it already is.:crazy:
    I'm getting the same error. Says to go turn it on in the Options>Advanced Settings>GPS. It's on. I ran Maps and Instamapper and they work. They both lock onto 7 satelittes.

    Darn, almost everything worked for me. :17:

  3. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jeddmc View Post
    Irtehun-

    If only you coulf find a way to make Telenav for Sprint or SprintNav work. I keep getting error saying Location must be turned on when it already is.:crazy:
    Quote Originally Posted by pkarr View Post
    I'm getting the same error. Says to go turn it on in the Options>Advanced Settings>GPS. It's on. I ran Maps and Instamapper and they work. They both lock onto 7 satelittes.

    Darn, almost everything worked for me. :17:
    I am checking on a couple of things to see if someone has got this working, hopefully I will have an answer for you shortly



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Deep South Texas
    PIN
    Send me a PM for it.
    Device
    9630 Tour - Sprint
    OS
    Irtehuns v7.11 because it rocks
    Posts
    73
    So far things that seem to work:

    Google Maps
    Maps
    QuickPull
    Instamapper
    Opera Mini and 5 Beta
    Threaded Messaging !!!!
    BB Messenger
    ScoreMobile
    Pandora
    BerryWeather

    Boot up speed is pretty good.
    New Black boot up screen is awesome.
    Speed of cursor seems very good.

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    GUIN
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    385
    Good news for Canadians!!!! I am very happy to say that this OS finaly works for the Telus Tour!!!!!! Browser BBM all good! If you need msn or appworld dl from www.0mitech.com this is a wicked OS for what i can tell will post more as i discover it
    Last edited by guanuck; 09-21-2009 at 11:05 PM.



  6. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Orange County CA
    PIN
    30CA9FAD
    Device
    9630 Tour (Sprint)
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I am checking on a couple of things to see if someone has got this working, hopefully I will have an answer for you shortly
    You would be a blackberry God if you could make this work. I have been wating since the 191 build and I keep getting the dreaded turn gps on error.

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :aargh4: I need my Telenav or SprintNav!!
    Last edited by Jpatterson350; 09-21-2009 at 11:25 PM.

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    askme
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.109
    Posts
    22
    with .191 i got tons of device freezes has any one noticed any device freezes using apps like BBM or ubertwitter?

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    with .191 i got tons of device freezes has any one noticed any device freezes using apps like BBM or ubertwitter?
    Not yet, only had a few hours though. Actually I havent had an issue yet,

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •