Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 208 of 267

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    8630
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    have you tried changing the way the browser renders to something other than what it is?
    Well, I thought I had tried every possible combination very methodically. Apparently what I DIDN'T try was turning off Javascript support. That did it! Funny, on wifey's Curve it's enabled and it works. Who knows. Now, though, I can get a cache notification, click on the link, get the GPX file, which is ported over into CacheBerry. From CacheBerry I can turn on the GPS compass and go hunting. Fabulous! I so did NOT want to downgrade because of this, but it's been fabulous to be able to just go from notification email right out to the field with just a few clicks. This may not mean much to some, but anybody who's a geocacher will know of which I speak.



  2. #202
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    30DAABE4
    Device
    Tour
    Posts
    15
    I recorded a video and I can barely hear the audio both on the computer and on the phone. Anyone else?

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingenioutor View Post
    I recorded a video and I can barely hear the audio both on the computer and on the phone. Anyone else?
    I'm not having any audio issues. Are you having the same problem with other videos (ones that you didn't record on the phone)?



  4. #204
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    30DAABE4
    Device
    Tour
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    I'm not having any audio issues. Are you having the same problem with other videos (ones that you didn't record on the phone)?
    Nope. I isntalled .53 again and the recording is crisp again!

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630
    Posts
    60

    Bluetooth Implementation in .230

    Bluetooth implementation in 5.0.0.230 is wacked. Presumably updates were made to address muffled call volume. Those may or may not work; I wasn't experiencing that problem. But, the new problems are:

    1. When you upgrade, you may end up with a device that is "stuck" in the sense that you cannot delete it, view properties, or otherwise change it.

    2. Streaming music through Media Player may be interrupted when a message is received. On the Motorola T505, the music pauses and you need to hit the Play button to resume.

    3. Sometimes upon connection to the T505, the music does not play through Bluetooth. You need to fumble with the phone, open Media Player, and select the T505.

    4. Regarding #3, sometimes Media Player lists the T505 twice on the menu. If you activate the right one, the music streams by Bluetooth. If you activate the wrong one, the music doesn't stream by Bluetooth.

    Need fixin.

    Otherwise, I'm very happy with .230. Battery life compared to the 4.7 builds is substantially improved.



  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    8630
    Posts
    33

    Bluetooth Implementation in .230 - Continued

    I'm having a new issue with bluetooth as well. Whenever I start the car, the Tour automatically pairs with the Ford SYNC system. This has worked very well all along. With .230, every time the BlackBerry pairs with the car, the media player automatically starts playing some random file off the storage card. Same thing happens whenever I hang up from a phone call - all of a sudden I have music that was not playing previously. I finally found an option in BlueTooth that may have contributed. I disabled that, and I think it's fixed - will find out in the morning. Never had to do this before, though.

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by rajones19 View Post
    I'm having a new issue with bluetooth as well. Whenever I start the car, the Tour automatically pairs with the Ford SYNC system. This has worked very well all along. With .230, every time the BlackBerry pairs with the car, the media player automatically starts playing some random file off the storage card. Same thing happens whenever I hang up from a phone call - all of a sudden I have music that was not playing previously. I finally found an option in BlueTooth that may have contributed. I disabled that, and I think it's fixed - will find out in the morning. Never had to do this before, though.
    What you are describing would be a cool feature if altered slightly... say, a choice in Bluetooth Settings or in Media Player to auto-start and auto-shuffle music upon connection via Bluetooth and to auto-close upon disconnection.

    This would save me the annoyance of restarting Media Player in shuffle mode after every restart/quick pull.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Sprint
    Posts
    15

    Media icon renamed

    Anyone get this one? I upgraded to 230 from a clean Sprint 40. I still had a media icon with all the assorted media icons inside. However, the label/title on the icon is net_rim_bb_file_explorer.Media.

    I also have a Files icon inside my download folder. Didn't have that one before.

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •